[Resolved] www.sphynx.ca / They still haven't delivered the kitten and promised too much

We bought kitten from the company www.sphynx.ca. We spoke with the breeder and he assured us that everything was ok with the kitten. The man told us that they would need 3 days to finish all papers, but they wanted to get payment first. So we transferred money and everything stopped. The man informed us that they couldn’t finish the papers and need to wait, but he promised and told some fake promises. ###, so don’t trust them and don’t pay.

• Resolution statement

www.sphynx.ca customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ow
Jun 2, 2015

Comments

• Dr
      14th of Jun, 2015

Mr. Burke. Please be advised that I have not sold any kittens to someone by your name. Nor do I have any man working in my establishment. Therefore no man would have spoken to you about paperwork. My paperwork is emailed, there is no need to wait. court or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years or to both; or (b) on summary conviction, to a fine not exceeding $200, 000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year, or to both.Nor do I ask for payment until your kitten is ready for delivered to you. So here is how it is going to go.
    1. I have an appointment at the RCMP office located at 6080 Riverside Drive East at 11:30 a.m. on June 16th, 2015.
    2. I am going to petition the court to get the complaints board to release the IP address and email address you used to post this complaint
    3. I am going to take what ever action is at my disposal due to the fact that you have accused me of a Federal crime. I have 1 year to complete my investigation and sue in the Small Claims Court of Ontario where you will be required to appear to defend yourself.
    Do you really think I would open myself up to the following statue:
    52. (1) No person shall, for the purpose of promoting, directly or indirectly, the supply or use of a product or ... any business interest, by any means whatever, knowingly or recklessly make a representation to the public that is false or misleading in a material respect.

(5) ... liable to a fine in the discretion of the