www.solutions.com / Try to take your money no matter what!

1 Portland, OR, United States

On 1/30/09 I ordered a set of curtain from www.solutions.com However, after ordered I realized that the curtain will not match my room. So the next day I called to cancel, the representative confirmed the cancel and gauranteed that I will not be charged for anything.
However, after few days I found that my credit card was charged from this company. So, I called them again. They apologized and promise the refund the money back to me within 2 weeks.

Until today, 3/10/09 I still have not received my money back. I emailed to follow up with them. got the answer that it takes 2-3 weeks. (start increasing their weeks)

My points is... I am not sure, How many customer was treated like this?? How many customer just gave up and the company got free money from!!! I am not sure if we should call the company like this as a spam??

To solutions:
Please refund my money & cost of my wasting time follow up & involve in your business.
I already told you that I don't want the product but you stil keep sending me the product and hold my money over than 4 weeks now!!! How many customer you have been doing like this???

Su