www.snowboots-buying.comThe seller didn't provide any information – I think it's scam

1 Review updated:

I ordered boots from the website www.snowboots-buying.com. I think that this company is real scam. I placed the order and after that I haven’t received any info. But these scammers charged me within couple of minutes. Total rip off. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Ma
Dec 19, 2014

More www.snowboots-buying.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      Dec 21, 2014

I bought from this site and did not get the items as well. I contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge and my credit card bank refunded me. Today my credit card company called me up saying that I may be a victim of identity fraud because there was someone who called posing as me with my credit card info and the ccv# from the back of my card trying to make a travel purchase on my account. That charge originate from a UK based site. When I made my purchase on snowboots-buying.com, I checked my account that I had to set up on that site and saw under my account, someone with a UK address listed as one of my addresses for the account. I do not think that this just a coincidence. Log back into your account and see if the same thing happened to you and also check your credit card account to see if there are any fraud activities.

• Ri
      Jan 03, 2015

I t has been a month since I made a purchase, they took the wrong amount and when I questioned them they stated it was a bank fee for the currency exchange. Then they said the item was out if stock so they couldn't ship it yet, when I told them to just give me a refund they said it came back in stock and they had shipped it that day. They provided me a tracking number, which has been stuck in shenzhen China for a week now. I have reported it to my bank as of yesterday