www.smokinginstyle.com / never received what I paid for

1 OH, United States Review updated:

I ordered from this internet site on 09/27/2010. It is now 11/29/2010 and I have never received my items that I paid for, or any communication from them. I have tried on 4 different dates to get a response via email, and 1 time to get a response via phone. No response to anything. BE WARNED THAT IF YOU ORDER FROM THIS INTERNET SITE YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE WHAT YOU PAID FOR, NOR WILL YOU EVER HEAR FROM THEM. I believe that smokinginstyle/rollies international internet sites are fraudulent for the above mentioned reasons.

Mb

Comments

• Ro
      15th of Jan, 2011

The customer was refunded on her card as she requested and did so. She would have gotten the order but she did have to wait on it, instead she choose to get her money back. Do not believe her post, if you want the order you should await it's arrival and if not ask for a substitute or a refund. All is well the customer has their money back and we are still a good company even though she posted her opinion, it is only that and not truthful.

• Mb
      15th of Jan, 2011

In the response from "Roll" you stated that all I had to do is WAIT. Well, I waited 8 weeks and heard absolutely NOTHING from anyone even after several attempts. Your website says it could take 3 to 5 weeks and if you don't see that your item has shipped then to contact you. Well, how do suppose a person should do that if you don't respond to their request? The only reason I feel that I got reimbursed is because I went through my credit card company. I still stand by my original comment and I have found other negative comments posted on the internet. As far as not being truthful? Everything I stated in my 11/29/10 is the truth and exactly as it happened.

• Su
      26th of Feb, 2011
    www.smokinginstyle.com - Never recieved what I paid for/No response from multiple emails and phone calls
    Smokinginstyle/Rollies International Inc.
    Canada

I placed my order on this site on 11/04/2010 and almost immediately the money was charged to my bank account. However, it is now 2/25/2011 and the have yet to ship my order and have not responded in any way to the 2 emails I've sent and no one has answered the phone on the 3 separate occasions I've tried calling them.
    Really, even if they're an independent company in Canada, there is no excuse for taking almost 4 months to ship something with no warning of delays or anything, at this point I think they're just out to take people's money.

• Ro
      9th of Mar, 2011

The nature of the business and the fact I rely on suppliers who house inventory and supply 1000's of stores, they tend to run out of stock of items. Sadly to await the arrival of an out of stock item can take 6 months sometimes for my suppliers and that is beyond my control. If the customer does not wish to wait they do not have to but when they choose so and only after a certain change their mind, they should not make up false statements based on their anger. If you ask for a refund one will be sent out, if you choose to wait and it take 6 months that was your choice to begin with and at no time did I ever deny her of a refund. I stand my my statement and ask you not to believe her statement above it is made with falsehoods and there was no reason for it. Simple put she made the decision to wait, so why get upset after your time limit is up, when all you had to say is you no longer wish to wait and want a refund. Simple and easy.

• Mk
      27th of Apr, 2011

This is complete crap. I ordered something in the beginning of Jan 11 and it is now the end of April 11 and I've heard nothing. I've sent countless e-mails and left mutiple messages to refund my money or ship order promptly. They simply don't respond, answer/return calls reply to e-mails. No legitimate website selling basic trinkets as what I ordered should ever have there customers wait this long and, as mentioned, not respond to refunding money. If you can handle the biz...get out!!! My order # is SIS11086190--since they seem to respond more to these complaints than their own e-mails and phone messages. MK

• Mb
      28th of Apr, 2011

OK "Roll" here's another customer that thinks waiting excessively and you not responding to calls, emails, or anything is totally unacceptable. So, let me guess, you will say this person is lying also? Why don't you just post on your website "You will have to wait 6 months or longer to receive your order. Plus, we do not respond to your communication." Don't you just love it?