www.smartpress.com / They delivered completely opposite stuff. Their cards weren't the same as we ordered

1 18781 Lake Dr. EastChanhassen, MN, United States Review updated:

We ordered business cards and postcards from the website www.smartpress.com. These jerks mixed everything and delivered wrong postcards. We returned them back, but the seller continued to ignore our emails. We wasted rather large sum for this stuff, but we couldn’t reach the seller now. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.

Bo
May 7, 2015

Comments

• Sm
      8th of May, 2015

As the Director of Marketing at Smartpress.com, I sincerely apologize for your dissatisfaction. We do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Your experience is quite out of the norm, and I would welcome the ability to investigate your order further and make this right. We are available during business hours, and should have returned any messages the next business day immediately.
    Integrity and world class customer service is what we're known for, so please do reach out to us at your convenience so that we can make this right. You can reach us at 888-934-6909. Again, my apologies and I look forward to making this right.
    Jaci