www.signsandshirts.co.uk / Fraud

1 Enterprise House, Swindon SN2 2YZ, United Kingdom, Swindon, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +44 1793 614542

Hi thanks for putting you complaint on line which has alerted me to the same conclusion, they were very good at acknowledging my emails just before payment, then I have heard nothing from them since.

S7

Comments

• S7
      7th of Jun, 2012

yea sorry to here this, I placed an order and they were very good at acknowledgement of my emails until payment was made, I have sent emails and heard nothing form them since.

7th of Jun, 2012

do your home work they are scammers

how on earth do you think you can buy a signed shirt so cheap !!!

Enterprise House, Swindon SN2 2YZ, United Kingdom

that says it all

a rented mailbox

7th of Jun, 2012

lets go and take these guys apart

i have there home number

+44 1793 614542
    thats a answer phone

7th of Jun, 2012

Yes your right I should have looked into it much more then I did.

I am going to notify [protected]@bbc.co.uk ...Rogue traders as well

8th of Jun, 2012

The person's name is Jason Blackburn the owner

• So
      9th of Jul, 2012

DONT DO BUSINESS WITH Signs of Life, Enterprise House, Swindon SN2 2YZ and also of 6 Surrey Rd, Swindon, SN2 1LX, www.signsandshirts.co.uk They are ripping customers off by taking payments online, then making promises but not delivering and then your emails go unanswered and they are impossible to get hold of by phone.

There are lots of other dissatisfied customers still waiting for their goods or money back who have posted their views here https://plus.google.com/112991884567864667899/about?hl=en#112991884567864667899/about

• Mh
      3rd of Sep, 2012

Totally agree Jason Blackburn is a crook

17th of Sep, 2012

I Order 2 magnetic signs for a charity event and can't get hold of them or answer from my emails and no answer on the phone.

17th of Sep, 2012

Also go under the name sol signs do not buy from them.

• Tu
      14th of Oct, 2012

Just found this site as i have had the same thing. contacted them, paid now nothing... This is the address he registered the site with..

6 Surrey Rd
    Swindon
    wiltshire
    SN2 1LX
    United Kingdom

• Tu
      14th of Oct, 2012

Next time i'm in swindon... I think i will pop round.

• Be
      22nd of Sep, 2013

This bloke and company is a fake i will be going to bbc about hims as his scammed me out of £104. For 6 signs 2 never turned up, 2 had wrong phone number on and other 2 had not spelt words correctly. I have sent him to small claims court but no sucess so i have claimed a ccj against him now i will be issueing a summons and sending in the bailiffs. if he just answered the phone all would have sorted within minutes..
    Waster.

• Se
      2nd of Jan, 2014

Had dealing with Jason Blackburn in 2011 - got some magnetic signs to "sticker up" my vehicle for the 24 Hours at Le Mans. Recall having to battle a bit, but eventually did get them. The quality was excellent and I was planning on using him again for my planned 2014 trip to the Nurburgring 24 Hours. Sorry to hear that a potentially good business has clearly been mismanaged. Thanks for the heads-up, all!