www.shopofbrides.com / Poor quality dresses they &custom-make& and stating the fake information on their website www.Shopofbrides.Com

1 MT, United States Review updated:

Do not trust shopofbrides.Com. These people promise to make wedding dresses online and say that your dress will look exactly as shown in the pictures which they take from the designers fashion web sites. Then they start making your dress, and you are so much hoping that they are real professionals there for actually the prices of their dresses are not that small at all. But when your so called dress is ready it's not even close to the original pictures of your dream dress shown in the pictures. Also they state on their website www.Shopofbrides.Com that if you do not like the dress for some reason your can return it back to them, and they only take $50 as a restocking fee, or 25% of the purchase which would be normal and understandable, but no!!! They just lie to your face for in a real situation they just take a half of your money or even more without explaining why they took some much money, only saying that "the designer calculated how much fabric we spent on the dress and accessories"... And you can do anything about it for they will just screw you and may not give you any money back at all if you are arguing with them too much. So people, better do not buy any online clothes, especially to be promised to be cusom-made for you abroad. You unlikely will get your money back, and you will regret about it later but it would be a little too late, and a half of your amount of money you've invested into your expensive online clothing will be gone, and never back to you. The client is always screwed here so be on alert with the companies like this. Do not look for a headache. You may simply go to the local store and buy some good dress, even if it's more expensive you will see the warranty in it without any nerves wasted, missing embroidery parts on your online dress, poor quality of this chinese company products and so on... Dont get yourself into trouble. The client is always screwed here!!!

Comments

• St
      1st of Jan, 2009

I am due to get married in August of next year. I orederd my wedding dress from SHOP OF BRIDES in November 2008, To my surpise my dress arrived December 14th 2008, And i have to say it is exactly as the picture shown maybe even better. It fits perfeclty and the hand made detail is amazing. I would like to thank SHOP OF BRIDES as the dress is just how i wanted it to be and me and my family are truly amazed at how detailed and beautiful the dress is.
    I dont know why there was a complaint made as SHOP OF BRIDES are obviuosly a proffesional and skilled dress makers.
    I will be sure to recommend SHOP OF BRIDES!!!

• Se
      18th of Sep, 2009

That was a very hard complaint to read because it was in all caps.

• Lu
      29th of Jul, 2010

I ordered my dress from "shop of brides" and i recieved it in less than 2 months. Before my order, i was quite hesitated buying my important dress on line. But their operator Anne gave me many information and told me to see the Real Samples and Quality shown on their website. Also, i looked the Testimonials for reference. The monent i saw my dress i was extremely excited, it was just the one i looked for. I am glad i made a right choice and saved my money. I am gonna recommend SHOP OF BRIDES to my friends.

• Ca
      23rd of Apr, 2012

The team at Shop of brides did a marvelous job with my wedding dress. It looks gorgeous. I received a fast replay to all my questions and got excellent service.

Regards from the bride Carina in Sweden

• Pa
      23rd of Apr, 2012

I ordered my dress from shop for brides a month before my wedding, I was so worried about my dress not getting here a time! But now my worries are happiness am so happy cause my dress arrived, I'm not going to lie, I really though the same thing about not being the same dress I saw in the picture, but when I pull out the frees I was so happy, its exactly the same dress, I think ever better it fit me just perfectly! I want to thanks SHOP FOR BRIDES so much! I really thank you again!

• Pi
      23rd of Apr, 2012

Three things are to be said about the shop of brides...
    This site is AMAZING!!!
    The dresses are WONDERFUL!!!
    The working staff is HONEST and TRUSTFUL!!!
    Thank you for making me a Queen on my Big Day...

• Lm
      24th of Apr, 2012

I have to strongly disagree. I ordered my wedding dress from Shop of Brides - and I ordered extra early in case there was a problem as I was a bit concerned as to the price (being so low) and that it was coming from so far away. I sent off the custom measurements and paid for the dress. I can't even tell you how surprised I was when it showed up two weeks later. Took it right to my tailor thinking it would at least need some minor adjustments. Not one!! The dress fits perfectly. My seamstress said and I quote "there is $1, 000 worth of material here"so she was surprised to hear I only paid $250. I can't say enough good things and we are now set to order all the bridesmaids dresses from there as well. I don't know who the person is that wrote the original complaint but as you can see from the comments this person is obviously out to lunch. I would recommend this site to anyone.
    Leanne from Victoria BC

• Ai
      24th of Apr, 2012

I Bought a dress from shop of brides last year for my wedding as i was having. Two celebraciones i decided for the signing in the registry office that I would get a dress from the site! As their prices are really amazing and the dresses looked to be good. It took around 1month and a half for them to send it to Spain and they also picked up on mistakes that I made on my dress sizes. They told me that I had made an error and I was able to measure myself again and send them proper sizes. I was more than happy with my dress it was exactly as the picture and the material looks so expensive, all my guests said that it looked a million dollars! Really can't fault this site I would not hesitate again to order from this site and have recommended them to all my friends!

• Ev
      25th of Apr, 2012

I bought a wedding dress for my wedding and I was delighted when I got it!!!I looked beautiful and everyone could not stop wondering!
    Dress was beautifully sewn and well finished.I felt exceptionally beautiful and the day of my wedding I will never forget!
    I recommend to all wedding dresses from shopofbrides!!!Thank You So Much!!!

• Ad
      25th of Apr, 2012

My wedding was in November 2012, and I ordered my wedding dress on July 2, 2012 and received at my house on August 31, 2012. The deadline for delivery was great and the dress is equal to that request. The site is wonderful and the clerks always answer emails. I recommend the site to everyone and thank you for the great service provided. My wedding was wonderful!

• Pa
      5th of May, 2012

They are the best and you can really trust them for excellent work.Anne you are soo Amazing...luv the crew from Shop of Brides...they make your dream wedding come true...

• Mi
      8th of May, 2012

I was also extremely happy with my beautiful dress. It is amazing!! Thank you Anne for all your assistance. Can't wait to walk down the aisle! Thank you everybody at shopofbrides for making my dream dress a reality!

16th of May, 2012

I just got married on December 6, 2008 and we decided to have an inexpensive wedding, considering the shape of our economy, and because it is only ONE day ( which does go by really fast!) I ordered from shop of brides.com and opted to order my dress by detailing the dress size, instead of simply picking a size. After purchasing my dress they quickly sent a response asking for the detailed sizes, as well as, giving very concise and easy instructions for measuring. My husband and mother measured me and I took the average of the two sizes. I am 5'0", petite and have a difficult time finding clothes that fit correctly (typically I have a tailor adjust my pants). Considering this fact I was mildly concerned; however, my wedding dress arrived and it fit me PERFECTLY. I did not even have to alter the length or bust line. Moreover, the detail of the dress is AMAZING! Even more beautiful than the pictures, all hand sewn, and the matching veil included! I have no idea about the woman's experience from above, but it could not have been any different from my own. At my wedding, I constantly received compliments on my beautiful dress, even from my sister-in-law who recently married into the family and spent thousands on her wedding dress. From the price, to the detail of the dress, and the service I strongly reccomend shopofbrides.com to any bride-to-be! My cousin is marrying soon and his bride is ordering from http://www.shopofbrides.com too!!!
    Stacey

19th of May, 2012

I got my lovely dress3 weeks before wedding from http://www.shopofbrides.com
    I just wanted to say thank you so much for my wedding dress! It is absolutely amazingly beautiful! I have to admit that I was a little skeptical ordering the dress online, but I couldn't have asked for a more beautifully, well made dress! They have done such a wonderful job, and customer service was above and beyond excellent! I will recommend you guys to everyone! Again, thank you so much...I can't wait to wear my beautiful dress on my wedding day!

19th of May, 2012

Hi, I was so scared to buy my dress from a website, who wouldnt? after i ordered my dress I research about the website and all I found was one bad comment made by the same person, in this website and some other. So it freak me out... And obviously I started emailing to Anne the lady that helped me out with my order, she never got back to me, but it was funny two days later I got my dress, it took about 3 weeks to have my dress after my order, no rush delivery just the regular delivery, when I got it, I cried, because I got married already in Vegas, but this time i'm gettin married on my anniversary at church(catholic), and it was just very nice to see how beautiful the dress was, the only thing that was wrong with it, was that i lost couple pounds and it was a little loose. After all it's awesome!!!
    I couldnt believe it that cheap and it looks like an expensive dress exact same color that i wanted!!!
    Thank u Anne!Thank u www. shopofbrides.com
    I would recommend it today and always, and if you wanna see pics of it after my wedding let me know.
    Hope this help you out some, and not everythign is as bad as we think sometimes!!
    Good Luck
    Happy today and always

14th of Jun, 2012

here are some of the wedding photos just for reference