www.shoespie.comShoes were large for me

I bought two pairs of shoes from the company www.shoespie.com. I was so disappointed, when I got the order from them. The shoes were too large for me and they didn’t look as on the website. I tried to return the order and get money back, but the seller refused and spoke with me in horrible manner. Not recommended website and post comments about your experience with them. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Mo
Dec 24, 2014

Comments

• Co
      Sep 01, 2018
    Shoespie - Order 1116070 :Sub-order 1162495
    United Kingdom

Your emails to [protected]@shoespie.com bounce back. Your web chat options doesn't answer.
    I have been trying to return these boots for 6 weeks but can't get through to you. Paypal have been trying for 6 weeks but misunderstood my problem.
    Very poor communication.
    The boots are very poor quality for $150
    I M Happy to return at my cost.

• My
      Oct 31, 2018
    Shoespie - shoes
    china
    Maine
    shoespie.com

I ordered a pair of shoes on March 24th, i have never received the shoes or a refund. My ordered number is 1089309

• Be
      Nov 12, 2018
    Shoespie - Shoes
    Phoenix AZ
    ShoesPie.com

Shoes came in lil late Then excepted but at least they came in few days to my wedding, I was kinda worry about them not arrive to my wedding date and me not getting my back" but I try to be patient with the shipment process, and they came inn on Valentine's Day😃 love them and they look just like on picture/describe😊☺️🙂

• Be