www.shiningyourcareer.com / Financial fraud

1 Pune, India Review updated:

I am engineer from Pune. I received a call on 4rth April 2014 from www.shiningyourcareer.com employee who said that he has job opportunities with higher salaries in my field of working & there will be direct interview. I asked about any services I need to buy and its cost. He said yes you have to pay for membership and come online on internet to get guidance for registering on website. Then I created account on http://www.shiningyourcareer.com/shoping.php and made a call to same person.

That person forwarded my call to some other department of www.shiningyourcareer.com and another person guided me to select service on website and payment regarding the same. I selected membership, cover letter, resume service and social media service and paid Rs.1850/- online from internet banking.

After that this person transferred my call to another department of www.shiningyourcareer.com for further process and another person guided me to select another service named profile development and asked me to pay Rs.4105/- I said I dont want to buy this service. Then he said that this is the normal procedure and you have to pay otherwise there will be no great advantage of only membership, as he will be giving me chance for direct interview. Then I transferred Rs.4105/- through internet banking.

After that this person transferred my call to another department of www.shiningyourcareer.com for further process and another person guided me to select another service named career combo and asked me to pay Rs.9496/- I got shocked after this. I said I will not pay this as there was no such communication on phone earlier. That person said that as it is direct interview and you will get permanent basis job in MNC you have to pay some commission of your first salary to us and there is no refund of money you paid. I transferred Rs.9496/- through internet banking. Again some procedure was remaining. I asked to tell complete procedure to me. He transferred my call to some other department and I came to know that I was just getting cheated. I said I don't have more money and I don't want to continue. I left that topic there. I paid total Rs.15451/-

After two days I got mail from www.shiningyourcareer.com regarding resume development and they developed my resume well. But there was no benefits of their other services which I brought. I never got any job interview offer or any job through them. The job advertisements they sent through mail to me were not related to my field of working and better job advertisements without pay are available on other job advertising websites.

After 5 months (on 9th sep 2014) I got call from www.shiningyourcareer.com employee from mobile no +91 [protected]. He said that as there was no benefits of their services to me and there will not be jobs available for next one year we will refund your money Rs.15451/- for that you have to just go to your ATM and call us. I will guide you further and will refund your money. After that you have to mail us your earlier bank statement and statement after transferring money for our record.

I kept Rs.50/- balance on my account and went to ATM and called him on mobile no +91 [protected]. He transferred my call to finance department of www.shiningyourcareer.com That person asked me current balance of my account. I said Rs.50/- Then he told me that for the process and account verification you have to keep minimum Rs.5000/- to 10000/- balance in your account. I asked him why you need my acount details I will give you my account no and ISFC code, just transfer my money or tell me complete procedure first then I will keep my account balance Rs.5000/-

Then that person transferred my call to another department and it got disconnected. This was the financial fraud to me.

Contact details from http://www.shiningyourcareer.com/contactus.php are as below
Adress : B-3, First floor, Sector-7, Noida(UP)- 201301
Landline : +[protected], [protected]
(Monday to saturday 10:00am to 6:30pm)
Email : [protected]@shiningyourcareer.com

please refund my money and ban this website.

Dn
Dec 26, 2014

Comments

• Dr
      29th of Nov, 2014
    www.shiningyourcareer.com - fraud in the form of providing lucrative job
    shiningyourcareer.com
    India

I received repeated phone calls from Mrs Shalini and Mr Tushar regarding providing lucrative job.
    After their repeated appeal I have paid Rs1850 and 4205 from my account. Their phone numbers are 911203898900 and 911204853900.They may be asked to stop the fraud buisness and refund the money they have received.