wwwselfhelpfffcom800, DRI*Bromalite , www.fit-fac.com / unauthorized, scamm

United States, California
wwwselfhelpfffcom800, DRI*Bromalite , www.fit-fac.
My husband purchase Bromalite, Acai products from this company, they shipped product, but billed multiple times. He called to cancell, they wouldn't give him a refund, they tell you to send the product back, when you do, they claim they never go it. When I called Bromalite, they said that it's actually spelled out on their terms that we authorized them to all the charges, and that you are authorizing fit-fac to charge you as well. When I went to the website, while on the phone with Ashley M., who claims to be thier customer service supervisor, she said, they had recently removed the statement about fit-fac and stated that she, nor anyone in her office had any information about SelfHelp!!! She promised she would call back by the end of the week to see about getting us a refund. Yes, I'm going to sit right by the phone waiting for her call so I can get my money back! I will however follow up and send a letter, maybe then I'll get some of our money. In this economy, no one can afford to be ripped off by tirants like these, certainly not us!
01/18 DRI*Bromalite [protected] MN - $69.95