wwwselfhelpffcom800 / fraud

They started billing my credit card in January 2009 without my awareness or consent. Obviously, the company phished my credit card information form another online order. They are charging my account 29.95 per month, and I have no idea how to stop the charges, as there is no way to contact them.<br />
5f7a9

More wwwselfhelpffcom800 Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• El
      24th of Mar, 2009

we have the same thing - were you able to figure out how to stop it?

• Am
      28th of Mar, 2009

dispute this with your credit card. they should refund your account.

• Wr
      15th of Apr, 2009

i had the same problem it is a company called fit factory and the phone # is 866.407.1022

• Am
      21st of Apr, 2009

you are right i called them ( 866.407.1022 ) and i canceled the order
    AMZ

• La
      21st of Apr, 2009

call your credit card company

29th of Apr, 2009

Yes i signed up for a free trial and they said that I also signed up for the fit factory and I had no Idea, just call the phone number that is on your credit card accout and tell them that you want to cancel, that is what i did, but you can not get the money back!
    Fannie

29th of Apr, 2009

I got this Acia Fuel trial and they charged me 79.95 for 1 month. and with that the fit factory, this is a scam.

5th of May, 2009

i had the same problem and i just called because i got the free trial of acai berry and then i just checked my card and saw the $29.95 charge. i called the same 866.407.1022 and the rep took forever bringing up my account and then said i had another product called bromatine and that's when i signed up. she said she could cancel and then she kept trying to offer me other trial subscriptions and i said i want it cancelled and my refund since i didn't sign up she finally said ok and gave me a confirmation code and said i will have the refund appear on my next credit card statement. will let you all know what happens cause i will call back if needed!

6th of May, 2009

Thanks qdiggs, I did not get a refund and i asked for it, but hope you do. let us know then okay!! Have a good day!

6th of May, 2009

You are very welcome fanniey! I will definitely keep you all posted because these companies are terrible with all the scams they have going on nowadays. I just happened to be looking for another charge on my card when I realized this one was there or else I never would have known. Have a great day as well!

• Td
      8th of May, 2009

I too had the same charges added to my account, when I subscribed to a free trial of Acai Berry Supreme. I spoke with a rep and was told that the information was on the same page as my order form. I told him I had read the entire page and nowhere did it mention that I was opting into a web service, he insisted I was wrong it was there on the order form before you enter your credit crad info. So I went back to the site, entered dummy info to get to the payment page and low and behold NOTHING. not one single reference to any additional products whatsoever!!! Stay away from these "free" trials, what a scam!!

8th of Jun, 2009

Just as stated before I received all three refunds because after going over my statements I saw that I had been charged 3 months for the same amount. I had to have their corporate office call me which they did becuase customer service could only refund the current charge so I did and now the service has been cancelled and all monies rufunded. I am a happy camper. So if you haven't called please do so and make sure you have the dates and amounts of each charging and they should rectify the problem for you all as well. Best wishes to all!