www.searchbug.com / They continued to take money from me for the subscription, which I stopped

United States, California, Encinitas Review updated:
364 2nd St, Suite 4
I have used the website www.searchbug.com, but I used it only one day and have a lot of problems now. After that I cancelled the subscription. But these people continued to take $5.99 for the usage. I already sent them 2 emails, but it was completely fruitless. They didn’t reply to my emails and continued to take money from me. I need some help or advice of how to stop these thieves.
Jun 2, 2015

N  2nd of Jun, 2015 by
Hi, I'm very sorry to hear you had problems with our subscriptions. While we don't have a $5.99 subscription, we do have a $5.97 but this is only for our one day pass which does not auto renew. Please call 800-990-2939 and let us know your name, email and account number, or simply email support@searchbug.com your name, account number, and we'll look into this right away. Obviously we would certainly take care of you on this. You can also log into your own searchbug account, then click on "my account", then on subscriptions to see if anything is active. You can always cancel a subscription yourself under your account. Our toll-free number is available for anyone to call us. We certainly return emails, if we missed your email (possibly due to a spam filter), please call our toll-free number during business hours or leave a message after hours with your name, account # and a good phone # where we can call you back. Thank you!
A  4th of Jun, 2015 by
I got the same problem, just call your bank and report them, they are a ripp off and money suckers
N  4th of Jun, 2015 by
People be aware of searchbugs, they will take all your money from your bank account, I never experienced si ething like that, especially here in USA. Anyway i reported this company and if i can i will make a complaint in differents site to warn people who trust in something like this. Do not fall for this company, they will suck your money. Thanks
D  23rd of May, 2017 by
Hi Lulita, We do not see any account by that name. You probably work for a competitor since we never automatically charge a customer for a one-time day pass. Anyone else reading this should go to our website and do their own research. The comments by Lulita on June 4, 2015 are completely false. I invite you to call our office and speak to our staff of real people.
N  23rd of May, 2017 by
Hi: no false statement, I opened a dispute through my bank account, thanks God I got my money back. Maybe after this happened your company changed for good and no more rip off? Thanks

SearchBug Logo SearchBug