www.SaveOnPills.com / Charges made to my personal account

Charged to my account 3 different times with out my consent. And never being able to get a hold of anyone!

Fraudulently charging to my account, net to mention 4.95 for shipping and handling!!!

D  27th of Dec, 2007 by
There was a charge to my account without my consent I never made this charge and I am not able to get intouch with anyone to talk them about it.
N  13th of Aug, 2008 by
I got an E-mail offering a FREE TRIAL of diet pills, quantity of 15 pills. I paid $4.95 shipping and handling. After I received the pills, I found out that I can not take them because I'm taking deprection medication which they did not reveal this information in the e-mail I received. If they revealed this information, I would've NOT accepted the free trial. Two weeks later I found out that they charge my credit card $149.50 without my authorization. I contacted the credit card company and I was told that they can not do anything about it because that was part of free trial agreement. I do not remember seeing any statement regarding that claim in the Free Trail Offer. This is a scam and a total rip off. Beware of these company IF YOU DO NOT THEY GOING TO RIP YOU OFF.