www.saledunk.orgNo news about my order, but I ordered a month ago from them

1 Review updated:

The customer services on the website www.saledunk.org is real scam, so please be aware. I placed order and they charged me almost immediately, but after that I haven’t received any news from them. I waited about a month, but the situation hasn’t been changed. I was furious and wanted to cancel the order and get money back, but the seller simply ignored me. So I couldn’t take any measures now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Au
Dec 19, 2014

Comments

• Dk
      Dec 19, 2014
    www.saledunk.org - The seller behaved really strange and refused to change the order
    www.saledunk.org

Bad services and no help from the seller at all. I recently ordered from the website www.saledunk.org. I placed order and after I paid for the item, I got the confirmation info. After 3 weeks my order arrived. I received completely wrong size of the shoes and the colour was also wrong. I decided to change it, but the seller told me that I needed to return this item and pay on my own. Also he told me that it would take a lot of time. He replied in really bad manner and behaved strangely. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.