www.safepay4. Interactivebrands.com / Wrong price and product!

United States Review updated:

I was trying to find Adobe Acrobat Reader and the search led me to this site. They were asking $13 and change to download the program. After I did the credit card info and downloaded the product, I found that I had downloaded some product that I have no knowledge of and do not know how to work, if it works at all. It is NOT Adobe Acrobat Reader. There is also some kind of business suite 30 day trial that I have no use for. They charged my credit card $72. I have not been able to uninstall the business suite. I am obviously not very computer knowledgeable.

Comments

We
  18th of Jul, 2008
Hi there,

Interactive Brands works with many different PDF programs, we also have the free Adobe programs, but we do not charge members for this download. Interactive Brands has never claimed to be affiliated with Adobe, or to sell Adobe programs. This company has created an original, unique PDF creator/editor.

When you are choosing your membership there are preselected boxes offering highly recommended software, in order to decline this software you need to uncheck the boxes. Before processing an order, your purchase details are listed and you must then click on submit in order finalize the purchase, without clicking on submit, your order will not go through.

If you have any concerns about the additional software provided or have any technical issues, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: websupport@marketbill.com
Telephone: 1-888-448-6880
Nu
  15th of Oct, 2008
This is the same form rebuttal provided on /link removed/ This company is fraudulent and provided no customer support, difficult refund process and a handling fee when requesting refund for the nonfunctional PDF software. Do not do business with this company or any of its affiliates (http://securehomenetwork.blogspot.com/2008/03/rbn-escalation-against-consumers.html) or you will lose money, time and patience.

A class action lawsuit is being explored at the time of this posting.
Pa
  1st of Nov, 2008
I agree with the complaints about this company. My experience has been:
22/10/08 Downloaded PDF Suite program & paid €65.68 by credit card
23/10/08 M/S Office Suite stopped working
Fault due to my using Office 2000 – no warning for Office 2000 users on the download that program only works with Office 2007.
24/10/08 Email sent explaining problem
24/10/08 Email reply to delete PDF program and reload with set of instructions.
25/10/08 Removed PDF program and reloaded Office 2000. Excel still not working.
26/10/08 Sent Email explaining problem and stating I would not re-load the PDF suite and wanting a refund. NO REPLY
01/11/08 Sent Email reminder about refund – MY EMAIL WAS BLOCKED BY THE PROGRAM PROVIDER
Having now read the complaints about this company it seems they are rogue traders. It is a pity that there is not some watchdog they are answerable to.
Ce
  1st of Apr, 2009
I totally AGREE with the above!! I will never recommend anyone buy this PDF creator/editor!

16/03/09 -
Downloaded the PDF suite and paid by credit card. Couldn't download it so tried calling and emailing technical support. Apparently the call centre is open 10pm to 7am Sydney time. No answer during these times.

18/03/09
Emailed technical support again as received NO REPLY even though automated message says someone will be in contact within 24 hours. Tried calling again after 10pm Sydney time - no answer!!!

01/04/09
Have called numerous times and has been over two weeks since purchase. Extremely bad customer service!! Not really sure what to do now but this is unacceptable. A company shouldn't be able to take almost $100 AUD (after conversion) and basically vanish!!! SOmething should be done!
Bo
  12th of May, 2009
je demande des explication sur le produit pdf et je voudrai savoir qui vous etes merci
Bo
  12th of May, 2009
je narrive pas a utiliser PDF car il napparais plus a l ecran et il fallait un code que je n ai pas
Si
  1st of Aug, 2009
when i purchased it for 23.85 they were quick enough to take my money however when trying to download would you believe they were doing maintenance check & i couldnt get it & still cant manage to contact them cant get through on any of the links & cant seem to get a phone number so i have paid for a product that i cant even use (thanks for nothing you con arstist) shall be reporting you to trading standards for sure