[Resolved] www.safecart.com / fraud

1 canadaUnited States Review updated:
Phone: 800- 209-6437

I was ordering computer software and everytime i tried to put my card numbers in, it said invalid card.i noticed the numbers would change and i thought i did put them in wrong!I was charged me three times for $29.95 from www.safecart.com and i never recieved anything and do not want to recieve anything from them but the money back on my card. This is the second time i have had to deal with fraud on the internet.I know there are alot of GOOD PEOPLE selling products over the internet, but www.safecart.com isnt one of them, i have tried to call there telephone number [protected] several times like they say to do, but no one will answer the phone!I will get my money back one way or the other ! I can look at the site and see what kind of people they are!I wish i had of came his first!The FBI deals with people like this!!!

• Resolution statement

• SafeCart Customer Care's Response, Nov 06, 2017

Hello,
    SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 5 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.
    Warm regards,

17th of Sep, 2009
    www.safecart.com - Billing scam
    Charles Wraith
    California

An e-mail advertisement offered Driver Detective programme for $9.99 but my Credit Card was billed $39.99.

This is a scam.

Avoid this company.

• Al
      30th of Sep, 2009

Dispute the entire charge with your credit card company

19th of Jan, 2010

i was charged by your company the sum of 29.97 us dollars on 23-10-2009 . with a receipt 1-8002009-643wa, may i know why and how you got my credit card details .

20th of Feb, 2010

I was charged £38.54 on my debit card for which I have no receipt of purchase,
    how can this be, this is in Great Britain.

20th of Feb, 2010

IWAS DEBITED WITH THE AMOUNT OF £38.54GBP ON MY DEBIT CARD ACCOUNT,
    WITH NO RECOLLECTION OF ANY PURCHASE IN THE UK, HELP PLEASE

• Cy
      7th of Mar, 2010

I had the same problem with this company. I think perhaps it doesn't really exist except to steal money from unsuspecting consumers. Sickening, but live, learn and beware.

• Sc
      22nd of Jan, 2011

*SAFECART used Paypal to take $19.97 from my checking account...I want it fixed. Scoman187@gmail.com

• Sc
      24th of May, 2012

The number to call for Speedy pc or Speedypropc is 1 855 220 7904. I ordered this last night and had many issues to deal with.
    They will create an auto renewal no matter how many times you uncheck the box to do so and they will also charge you for the other program ( unable to rememer it at this moment) no matter how many times you uncheck the box! They are issuing me a refund for the program that I did not want. Also, one "gentleman" wanted me to give him remote access to my computer to "activate" the program!
    NEVER give anyone you do not trust remote access to your computer!!!
    I hope this helps!

• Ca
      5th of Mar, 2013

Ho appena acquistato un vostro prodotto offertomi da voi on line, sono sempre in attesa del numero di licenza per poter utilizzare il prodotto.
    Il prodotto ere in offerta a 20 Euro

• Na
      29th of May, 2014

I was sent a renewal notice from SafeCart, in my email, and I haven't used the product in a year because I cancelled my subscription at the time. Now I have a renewal notice? Also I tried emailing them to tell them to cancel my renewal...they sent me ticket emails after I emailed them, but I never got a reply from them at all.

Safecart is a scam! Beware!

10th of Jun, 2014

Hello Nancy1988

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.
    Warm regards,

Kristy
    SafeCart Customer Service

• Bo
      24th of Sep, 2014

Заказывал через SafeCart программу Optimizer Pro. Там была скидка до$ 9.95, а взяли оплату полностью - $29.95 плюс программу AutoSafe за $9.95. Плюс к тому же, SafeCart подключил платную услугу списывания с кредитной карты автоматически? ПОЧЁМ ОБМАН, Америка?

30th of Sep, 2014

Здравствуйте Bonnik,
    SafeCart является одним из ведущих предоставления процессинговых услуг Интернета. Мы сожалеем об любых проблем Вы столкнулись с транзакций / покупки, и, пожалуйста, понять, что мы принять вашу жалобу серьезно. В отношении вашей жалобы, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами по SafeCart, и мы будем более чем рады помочь Вам. Вы можете связаться с нашими редакторами в 1-855-432-0727 (MF 6 утра до 5 вечера по тихоокеанскому времени) или по электронной почте на customerservice@safecart.com.
    Теплые отношения,
    Kristy
    SafeCart Обслуживание клиентов

• Ro
      23rd of Oct, 2015

Safecart.com Is a money laundering scam service being investigated by law enforcement. They employ workers who steal financial information and launder funds through this site in order to make it appear as though it had been acquired legally. If you call them for a refund more than likely you will receive it as they are inherently fearful of anyone intelligent enough to prosecute, or attempt otherwise to reacquire their personal funds. Do not for any reason use this website ever for anything, it is a financial scam and will hopefully be shut down in the near future. They are a phishing site and will compromise your entire computer system and steal all your records/financial information, address, phone number, name, SSI#, anything they think they can use against you to illegally launder funds.
    Sincerely yours RoachMaster Stretch, E.I.A Records!
    P.S. I love the F.B.I, the C.I.A, and the N.S.A

I have attached a screenshot of the unauthorized charges both posted and pending that they attempt to continually incur on my Paypal account. I was granted my refund when contacting them and then they charged it again afterwards, once again unauthorized and i will be not only calling again, but working closely with law-enforcement.

• Fr
      9th of Oct, 2017

Merchant:Qiwang Computer 1st. October 2017
    Hi
    I have already contacted you but have not received an answer.
    I am not at all pleased with your program and removed it from my computer, your program allowed in 2 Trojans generic on to my computer on Setup and Download.
    Also did not totally remove programs as promised.
    The price I was quoted total $41.94 but was charged $48.93
    This is unacceptable so would you please return my total payment.
    Would you please answer this message this time as soon as possible

Qty.
    Price
    Sale - 09/20/2017
    View License Key and Installation Instructions
    Perfect Uninstaller (Single Computer - 1 Year License - $34.95)
    34.95 USD

Paid by: Douglas Elliott
    Merchant:Qiwang Computer

4th October 2017

Ref# GNQC-U2009170942-09DAX
    I received a message from you today stating I will not be billed again, which makes no sense to me, when I requested a full repayment to me on cancellation!

This is a copy of message I have sent to the supplier and had no reply
    Hi
    I have already contacted you but have not received any answer.
    Also did not totally remove programs as promised.
    The price I was quoted total $41.94 but was charged $48.93
    This is unexceptable so would you please return my total payment.
    Would you please answer this message this time as soon as possible
    Order Details: GNQC-U2009170942-09DAX
    regards
    Douglas Elliott
    9th. October 2017
    I have repeatedly requested the return of the money paid. and you have not contacted me.
    As you are also connected with Safecart who are accused of criminal fraud on the Internet. I will have to take further action and report you to all the programs on the internet such as Twitter and Facebook etc. and the Police for stealing my money in non repayment for sending me a program that does not work and charging me an inflated price over the agreed cost unless you contact me.
    I have removed your program as it also had a Virus on it.
    Please advise.