www.safe-cart.com internet GBR / overpayment

1 Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-506-6573344

On my Master Card Options credit card statement, I only noticed my mistake after I received my bill.On November 12th, I accidentally entered the safe-cart.com internet GBR protection twice at the price of $38.39. At the very time and day it was entered twice by mistake I only wanted and needed it once. My credit card company notified me and asked if you could delete one of those payments.They asked me to contact you so you could adjust that part of my statement to reflect indeed that you remove that one payment.Then they will start the process from their head office to remove it. I have perfect credit with them for a long time and respect them sincerely. My sincere regrets for this mistake.Yours truly Theresa I. Roy. I can be reached by my e-mail at theresaroy@rogers.com Thank You Again.

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2011

Hello,

SafeCart is a Online Payment processing company for may different companies. This purchase was made by a company called Paretologic.
    I understand by accident you processed a duplicate order of your software product. You can contact SafeCart.com by the number that is provided on your receipt of purchase or by locating it on our website www.SafeCart.com to get assistance with purchase inquiries. We also offer a 60 day money back guarantee on all programs that are purchased using SafeCart's secure site. If you would like to gather more information on this purchase please contact us at 1-877-370-9229 or you can contact the publisher of the program Paretologic at 1-877-420-7340.

Regards,