www.rugbyticketnet.com / I got one ticket for the wrong seat

I bought two tickets for the rugby game from the company www.rugbyticketnet.com. I got the confirmation info and the note from the seller, who informed me that he would need 4 days to deliver the tickets. I got only one ticket after 7 days, but the seat was wrong. I tried to reach the seller, but he didn’t reply to my emails. I don’t know how to contact this guy, so please maybe someone can help me.

Li
Jun 3, 2015

Comments

Fo
  4th of Jun, 2015

Dear Linus,
Being you a real customer with a real order i would expect from you to have, at least, informed the match you bought tickets for and your order number. To inform a real name would help too as there is no Linus on our database.
just to show how fake you are, for this season the first rugby events we are offering tickets for are the matches for the worldcup in October and the delivery will take place only by that time, no tickets are delivered by this moment.
Last but not least our calling center is opened 7 days a week, we are answering emails also 7 days a week and our chat is online 24x7 so this is just another evidence of your fake post.
I will be happy to check your order details to find our what was the problem and to find a solution for it but first you have to show some evidence to support you as a real customer with a real problem.
Clovis Dalessandro