www.roughtours.com / These jerks didn't provide any info about the trip, but they took money already

We booked the trip through the company www.roughtours.com. We haven’t received any info from them, therefore we decided to contact these jerks. All provided phone number on the website, turned to be real scam. These jerks provided fake info as well as they charged me for the trip, but they still haven’t provided any info. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Me
May 14, 2015

Comments

• Eg
      18th of May, 2015

Dear sir
    I believe you must have the wrong company, or indeed are posting malicious liabelous drivel. We have used this company for our trip from 4-16 May, and they have been consistently professional and courteous in their communications, right from the first email I sent in December. Furthermore, they only requested €30 as a down payment and nothing else till after the trip was completed.
    You can also see the many very positive reviews on trip advisor that substantiate our experience. Last but not least, if you post something this negative, you should at least leave your name or email address, otherwise it gives the impression of trolling.
    Yours sincerely, E gordon (esgordons on trip advisor)

• Ji
      19th of May, 2015

I agree with the above response to this review 100%. I am a travel agent and I had the privilege of going on a 8 day tour with Rough Tours. They were the absolute best company that I have worked with in over 20 years in the business. Every email that I sent was answered almost immediately with very useful information and when I had to change the dates of the tours twice, it was no problem. The company asks for only 50 euros as a deposit, even for a multi day tour with four persons. I can only hope that you are reviewing a different company or else I concur that you are trying to promote slanderous information against this outstanding company. I have used the company's email and cell phone number without any problem. Anyone that is reading this awful review, I urge you to contact me and I can give you even more information. You must use Rough Tours if you want the best tour of Morocco that is out there.
    JIll Nesselbeck or jill n on tripadvisor