www.roblox.commy account was blocked and impossible to register again

I registered on the website www.roblox.com couple of weeks ago, but recently my account was blocked. I have no idea why this crap happened. I emailed to the admins, but these jerks told me that it was impossible to restore my account. As well as they told to register again, but I couldn’t do it. The website asked some confirmation number, but I haven’t received it. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same ###? What have you done in such situation?

To
Dec 29, 2014

Comments

Roblox - Customer Service
    roblox.com

So, I got banned for exploiting a game that had a bunch of bad people on it, and I was banned for 3 days. I sent an email to their appeals email but 22 hours later, still no reply. I am mad and sad about how their customer service is.

• Wo
    Roblox - charged
    San Manteo
    Pakistan
    roblox.com

i got charged for my robux but didnt end up getting robux im still worried and i keep refreshing but still have 0 robux plz help me with this problem

ign= blockbuster3545

robux purchased=4000

• Ga
    Roblox - Unapproved debuts from my credit card
    Darwin
    Northern Territory
    Australia

Hi I would like your company to call me in regards to over $1700 in debits on my credit card which have been unauthorised I would like to act on a formal complaint and a full refund. I will be contacting my bank to issue a fraud claim and the police.
    Regards Gaya campman

• Se
      Aug 20, 2018
    Roblox - roblox hachers
    United Kingdom

My little daughter, user name Kawaii_Chan1O1 was hacked by, user name Mattie4397 and now the little girl cant even access her account and so far after my complaints I haven't had any answer from support

Aug 20, 2018
    Roblox - roblox customer service
    roblox.com

3 days since i have email roblox customer support, i have not got a reply, my account was hacked and the password was changed. It was very upsetting to not get the account back. I would like to know why roblox will not reply to my email, It was very annoying because i checked back every day but nothing

• Mu
      Aug 21, 2018
    Roblox - roblox game
    United Kingdom

hello my son plays roblox. today he was banned of the entire game by a hacker. this persons name is trvstan. could you please sort this and have the other person punished. also reinstate my sons game play. concerened parent. The horror mansion by jonhars.

• Ro
      Sep 01, 2018
    Roblox - I am complaining about when I bought my 22,500 robux for about 200 dollars and never got it on my roblox account.

can i please get my robux on my account my account name on roblox is (teamsnapchat101).

Sep 05, 2018
    Roblox - being scammed
    New York
    New York
    homedepo.com

Hello, my name is Mahcaroni. My other account, Zenderak was hacked by two people, their names were "O_Selly and ZashlyYT. " If you can ban those players and get my account password back that would be great.

• Re
      Sep 05, 2018
    Roblox - I want robux.
    Perth
    Western Australia
    Australia

I want builders club i want the outrageous builders club and 500 Hundred robux.

• Ah
      Sep 06, 2018
    Roblox - how xbox people can speak to people on computer
    Columbus
    Ohio

you guys should put that squre chat area for xbox people because games get boreing when you can speak to anyone