www.RingtoneTimes.com / Charged without my knowledge

I was charged by this company for ring tones, and my phone will not even except ring tones. Without any knowledge I was charged $19.99 on my cell phone bill, and when I brought this to their attention they refused to refund the money. I am old I do not text, I don't want to learn to text, and to think that someone can put a charge on your bill because their system said they could, is unthinkable to me. But if I had a system I would have it tell me I could charge everyone to. This is nothing but a rip off, and it needs to be stopped. I have been charged for things I did not receive before, by mistake, but it was easley fixed. But not with this company.

Mad, Mad, Mad.

Comments

• Ad
      16th of Jan, 2008

IWANT MY AT&T ACCT TO BE CERDIT BACK TO MY ACCT MY CELLPHONE NUMBER 2516803179 FOR 19.99 FOR MONTH OF DEC ON 1/16 2008 I HAVE ATT& T CANECL THE SERVICE IF U COULD CR MY ACCT I WOULD THANK YOU. I DISAGREE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

• Ke
      4th of May, 2008

I would like to say that the ringtonetimes is the most bulls__t company that will lie and cheat. Ive been charged for 5 months for ringtones and Ive never ordered them. I tried to call the company and speak to a manager and I was told there is no manager that speaks to a customer!!! I asked him what his name is and he said "Chris" he wiuldnt tell me his last name or nothing about the so called company. I will not let this company rip me or any other person off if I can help it!!!

• Se
      23rd of May, 2008

I am being charged 4.99 a month and my phone wont take these ringtones

28th of May, 2008

I also have the same problem with ringtonetimes. I did not subscribe to the service and received 19.98 in monthly charges. These charges will not be credited to my account and I am furious. What can be done to stop these companies from scamming others? What can we do for credit?

• Cl
      19th of Jun, 2008

i want you to stop billing me with services and sendto my phone it is on my bill and i do not appreciate it and want them off my bill thank you please take care of this in a timely fashion contact me at 9378768207