www.RingToneTime.com / Unauthorized charges!

This company has charged my cellphone account $19.99 the last two months. I called Verizon and they told me that ringtone time was responsible for the charges but they couldn't do anything about it because it wasn't Verizon's charge and federal laws prevent them from rejecting the charges even though I told them I don't even know who ringtone time is.They gave me the 800 number for the company and I was unsuccessful in contacting anyone. How do I keep these charges from appearing on my bill when Verizon can't even reject them? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Advise smb!

Comments

• Za
      14th of Oct, 2007

They got me to they are charging me 19.99 a month for a ring tone that I dont even have! The ring tone site is fake! What I'm going to do now?

22nd of Oct, 2007

They charge but you get no ring tones. It should be illegal.

• Ca
      12th of Dec, 2007

They did the same thing to me but with centennial.

• Ro
      15th of Dec, 2007

Dont send tex. to 713 -898-5314!

• Bi
      28th of Dec, 2007

How do I unsubscribe to this ringtonetime when I didn't subcribe to it in the first place. Even going to the web site theres no way to cotact anyone. Please Help

• Do
      30th of Dec, 2007

Text stop to 71769, I had the same charge on my account and verizon credit my account and told me to do this and it worked.

• Je
      3rd of Jan, 2008

The same thing about ringtone.com they are chargingme 20 dolars from my creit phoneline and i dont even subscribe to anything i dont even have any ringtone. I need help please.

• Da
      28th of Jan, 2008

This is a rip off i log on to web site next thing i know i got charge twice 19.99 and i didn't even get any ring tone.

4th of Feb, 2008

Hi heow are you doing today you im good today?

• Na
      8th of Feb, 2008

Please cancel the subscription ringstone my cellular phone is 7875569414 all were make the cancel today february 8 2008 I need your cooperation. Thank you.

• Na
      8th of Feb, 2008

Cancel all subscription ringtones cellular phone 7875569414.

• Mi
      13th of Mar, 2008

I just had this problem today! They chraged my phone 9.99 for the month of March! I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THESE PEOPLE! When i called they were rude disrespectful and thought they were talking to a dummy! What can ido this has to STOP!

16th of Apr, 2008

I got one ringtone and was suppose to be charged 2.99 for it instead i recieved a bill first for a 19.99 subscription and before i mailed the money to pay the bill i received a message the day after saying my csw subscription was renewed. How can you renew something that you didn't sign up for anyway? So i paid the entire bill charges and all and requested a refund on my bill from CSW they said i coudn't get a refund because i had exceeded the number of refunds. How is that even possible when its your first time on the site? To ask for a refund.

21st of Apr, 2008
    RingToneTime.com - Unauthorized charges

I did not register for that service, please I do not want any service of this company, I hope that problem don't repeat for the next month

• Li
      31st of May, 2008

I read that it was a free offer for ringtones that I won after answering a question about the tila tequila show. Now they are texting me that they are charging me $9.99 a month.

• Me
      5th of Jun, 2008

they billed me for something i never subscribe for

• Pa
      16th of Jun, 2008
    RingToneTime.com - Unauthorized charges
    450 county road 756
    Valley Head
    Phone: 256-630-9145

I got a text on my cell phone that they had renewed my ringtones subscription that I had already terminated and it was supposed to be free anyway. This is a total fraud!

• Pa
      23rd of Jun, 2008

I do not wish to subscribe to this please take me off

5th of Jul, 2008

I received a text and a pin number stating I was charger 9.99 and qualified for 6 credits. The problem is I didn't request the service and all I did was answer a texted question. How can I get these charges take off?

• Ri
      21st of Jul, 2008

ringtonetime.com
    they charge my sell phone for ring tone i never bye
    they billed me something that i never subscribe for