www.Rhythmbillpay.com / Seller has sent me wrong order, but now he doesn't reply

I ordered two pairs of shoes from the company www.Rhythmbillpay.com. After couple of weeks I got the shoes, but both pairs were for woman. I returned the shoes, but the seller didn’t provide my shoes, so I have no idea what to do now. This seller didn’t communicate with me and I have no idea how to get money from these jerks. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Jc
Dec 27, 2014

Comments

13th of Nov, 2015

I also ordered several pairs of kids wellington HUNTER boots from this seller,
    they sent me terrible quality fake Louboutin womens high heeled shoes instead (only after I chased them for a full month)
    and now I have this junk no one answers any emails or their fone.

Rhythmbillpay and BATALHADOROCK.com are both scams in my opinion.
    I am out about $ 350

• Da
      13th of Nov, 2015

I ordered TOMS shoes from thereposhack.com who used rhythmbillpay.com to process my payment. I bought two pair of youth shoes and was sent two pair of women shoes size 6 (NOONE in my family wears size 6) and I can't get hold of anyone to return or get a refund! I'm so frustrated!

12th of Dec, 2015

On the http://www.msmoldersart.nl I ordered glasses on the amount 45, 97Euro . Sorry twice with my card had left the money in Chinese currency by fristpay and the second time with rhythmbillpay . I wrote on msmoldersart.nl, and [protected]@msmoldersart.nl, and [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@rhythmbillpay.com and [protected]@fristpay.com . No reply, no shipping, no goods and feels cheated .

• Ra
      15th of Dec, 2015

I ordered a converse shoe at www.mynewcheap.co.uk
    I received the item but they gave me the wrong item. Can anyone help me how to contact this service.[protected]@hotmail.com. and the servicerhythmbillpay.com. Do you think this is a scam because I already emailed them but no response at all. And the item they gave me is a trash.

• St
      2nd of Feb, 2016

Same thing as all the rest...ordered a pair of shoes and got something completely different. The website I ordered from was Mintomom.ca. They have several websites with the extension ".ca" so beware...all the same scammers. the service email is service.[protected]@hotmail.com but no one responds just like no one responds to the "Contact Us" link even though I've been emailing every day for about a month now.