www.resumeblaster.com / SCAM

United States Review updated:
This is a scam...I submitted my resume and paid by credit card and got an email that said my resume was in the blast cue and would be blasted out shortly to over 2, 000 executive recruiters. The email said I would receive another email once the resume was blasted out...i never received the email. When i called the number on the website for customer service I received a voice mail explaining I would receive a text message telling me more info...i received the text message that read " Reply Y now to get info on the # you are trying to reach. Locator Svc. $9.99/month + std msg fees for 20 lookups/month. Support/Terms? www.smsvw.com " SCAM
Er

Olathe
Kansas
Phone: (800) 497-6617
resumeblaster.com

This company promised for $62 to submit "blast" my resume to up to 2, 000 recruiters in the DFW area to help me with my career search. They did NOTHING except take my money! I tried emailing them which every email was returned "undeliverable, " and the 800# provided is no good either.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! THEY ARE A RIP OFF!
Ke
  28th of Nov, 2008
I had the exact same experience in November 2008. Do not use this service, they will not perform service, return emails or accept any inquiries.
Ti
  1st of Apr, 2009
I had the same problem. You cannot get thru by phone, email sends back error, and no email in my inbox. Called Discovercard BEFORE the charge posted and they did nothing. Then after it posted told me it would take 15 more days. Don't do business with either one!
Er
  18th of Sep, 2009
like most fly-by-nites, these guys are no more than a aggregator service. many of the companies they claim to have "ins" with promply trash anything that even hints of Resume blaster. Plus they hound you to death with emails and refuse to remove you from their list. any emails to customer service get returned with some lame unable to deliver message...DON'T WASTE YOU MONEY...IT'S NOTHING BUT ANOTHER WORTHLESS JOB BLASTER SCAM...