www.requestagrant.com / Says from the capital wash. D. C.

Washington DC, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 2026831404

I am a refugee who make $1300 a month, I pay $630 for rent, $200 for car loan, $100 for insurance and $80 for electric.
I have a very low income and I did n, t pay the complete I-O-M loan,
I have a family, one child and another is coming in January and thank
you for hearing me.

Comments

Mi
  15th of Nov, 2008
Will I be qualify if I apply for grant money?
Do I have a right to complain about my low income?
Can I get money for school when I ask?
Be
  20th of Nov, 2008
They call me and told me about the grant that I could and not have to pay it back. Is that true?
Sa
  24th of Nov, 2008
I receive a call about receiving a grant, hope is true because i really need some money to help me catch up on my mortgage.
Ch
  24th of Nov, 2008
I need help for my mom and I. I make $1400 a month, I pay $630 for rent, $307.29 for car loan, $100 for insurance and $100 for electric, credi card 100, and my mom's bills at least $200.00 per month.
I have a very low income and I have to pay for 2 households. Can you please help. Thanks.
Su
  26th of Nov, 2008
I need help with alot of my bills I'm behind in some of my bills and I would really appricate if I could get some kind of help.
Ki
  28th of Jan, 2009
i would like to fill less up set all the time, i worry my life away about bills, just a new start, to be on top this time.
Mi
  8th of Feb, 2009
I became disable because of a stroke 2 years ago. My son had brain surgery and suffers seizures. I am having a hard time to pay my mortgage. I need a new roof. I separated from my husband and I can not pay this mortgage by my self.