www.requestagrant.com and THE OWNER OF 202-683-1404 / SCAM

1 Mesa, AZ, United States Review updated:

I too received this phone call. I went to the website, and before I entered any information in, I googled the website and I found this! I also found out some more information about www.requestagrant.com which leads me to believe this;
If at anytime you applied to get information regarding a "HOME BASED BUSINESS", and you gave your phone number out, then you are going to get this call! This is how they were able to get our phone numbers. I too am on the DO NOT CALL LIST! More than likely this Con-Artist would not go to the DO NOT CALL LIST, because people are inquiring about such information and this gives them a loop hole around the DO NOT CALL LIST!
When I went to the second page of my google results, I found this; (Homeincome82's clips tagged Www.requestagrant.com : clipclip). When I clicked on it and went to the page, I saw a message that said if you were interested in www.requestagrant.com, then you will be interested in Thecash Code. I followed that link and it took me to a website regarding "HOME BASED BUSINESS"! I do think this is a scam!
Recently I have been interested in a "HOME BASED BUSINESS", and I have given my phone number out for it. I have been leary about Home Based Business's but wanted to see what could or would happen. I am glad I followed my gut feeling!
Good Luck out there and I hope to many have not fallen in to the trap. We must not fall victim to this scam and to any others. We must get our point acrossed that, WE ARE NOT VICTIM'S!!!

Danielle

Comments

• Ca
      13th of Nov, 2008

I receive many calls from this phone number, even as much as every 15 minutes. I also got a call telling me that I was approved for a grant from requestagrant.com. How do we get rid of this problem. How do I get them to stop calling my cell phone and home phone? Thank you so much for this information.

Carol

• El
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I recieved a call regarding this, as well I think that it stinks that these websites are not being monitored beter. I think these scams should not be allowed to operate. There should be website police to change the way websites are run. These are hard times for everyone and to steal information, money, and Identity's is illegal, but why are these websites being allowed to even exist is beyond me.

Ellen