www.refurbishedwiis.com / never received product paid for

1 86 East Cavalier Cheektowaga, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 716-319-4559

Paid for a product was updated periodically on status of product then website disappeared and product was never received. This was for a refurbished nintendo wii for $19.95.

Je

Comments

• Ne
    consolesforless
    ?
    ?
    Oregon
    Phone: 1-404-474-7775
    consolesforless.com

I ordered A wii under refurbishedwiis.com they took 19.99 out of my account, it showed the order status since 8/19/2008 until about the 25th of september, now the whole refurbishedwiis is completely gone, it shows A 1 year warranty and A hacker safe emblem on it.I also was issued A confirmation number.

• Ke
    Refurbishedwiis.com
    refurbishedwiis.com

The company claimed to sell refurbished wiis for $19.95 with free shipping. After waiting nearly two months and following what looked like real tracking updates, the website is no longer accessible. The phone number, 877-418-3392, is still active, but it basically refers all inquiries back to the website.

• Ga
      7th of Oct, 2008

The same thing happen to me. It was too good to be true. Guess I learned my lesson the hard way.

• Ga
      7th of Oct, 2008

Paid 19.99 on August 19, 2009. Never received the wii. Website is now closed.

• Pa
      7th of Oct, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I kept checking the website and seeing all the activity on shipping process now nothing. Guess we are duped again.

• Mi
    refurbishedwiis.com

I paid the 19.95 and waited for over a month and still no wii. Didn't even get a number, but now their website is no longer and their email address that I have when they sent confirmation is being returned as well.

I only wish I hadn't told my 15 year old.

• Po
      10th of Oct, 2008
    Texas
    Phone: 407-610-1430
    refurbishedwiis.com

I came across this site that advertised refurbished wiis for $19.99. So I ordered one. I knew it was to good to be true but I ordered it anyway. After I did it sent me a conformation number. So I have been checking the status of my order and it seemed to be legit, and that it was on its way. The last time I checked the status it said it was in transit as of sept 27, 08. Today Oct. 10, 08 I checked it again and the web page can not be found. I have emailed and called the number several times with no response back. This site is a scam

• Po
      10th of Oct, 2008

Contact your credit card company and tell them you paid for a product or service that was never delivered and see if they will issue a refund.

• Ba
      17th of Oct, 2008
    Charlotte
    North Carolina
    refurbishedwiis.com

This site has collected money from me for a product they never deliverd. th IP address of the site is 90.156.208.209

• He
      19th of Oct, 2008

I still have not recieved my Wii either...what do I do??????

• Ke
      20th of Oct, 2008

this happened to me too! ive called and left messages on there voice mail and never received a call back or even a response by email. this was a bunch of bull ###!!!

• Ka
      20th of Oct, 2008

Same thing happened to me...What do I do??? This is ###!!!

23rd of Oct, 2008

I ordered A wii under refurbishedwiis.com they took 19.99 out of my account, it showed the order status since 8/24/2008 until about the 25th of september, now the whole refurbishedwiis is completely gone, it shows A 1 year warranty and A hacker safe emblem on it.I also was issued A confirmation number

• Lo
      23rd of Oct, 2008

I had the exact same experience! I ordered mine in mid-August, and have yet to receive it (it's the end of Oct)! They were updating the status on-screen until last week, when supposedly it had arrived at the port in FL - now of course the website won't come up and you can't reach them. This sucks. But I guess I should have known better. I need to find a way to hunt them down and report them so they are investigated and arrested. (Seriously)

• Fo
      27th of Oct, 2008

I bought 3 of them and they took 60 dollars from my account.Im pissed off. Everyone listen this might be a good idea. check your accounts from when they took the money out. see who took it out. It might give us a name of an company or an address. Anything is better then nothing, what they did is illigal so all we have to do is find out who deals with this sort of stuff.Also shouldnt the nintendo factory keep an aye out for this type of stuff since its there name on it...They will pay.

• Le
      30th of Oct, 2008

I also have not received my wii either and I paid $19.95 for it also

• Ri
      31st of Oct, 2008

i order a nintendo wii for 19.95 amd never recieved it.i thnk its bull crap that know one will not do anythang about.someone needs to take care of it...

2nd of Nov, 2008
    Refurbished wiis
    coeur d alene
    Idaho
    refurbishedwiis.com

I purchased a refurbished wii on 8/16/2008. Was told it would ship out in 1-2 business days. I watched it for a while on line the status. It was leaving a port out of China as of 9-25-2008. Now the website is no longer valid. Be careful of refurbished wii's online

• Da
      4th of Nov, 2008

So did I! I ordered it 8/6/08 and I haven't gotten it! First they changed the name of the site a week after I bought it, now they're gone! It is supposed to be hacker free! I want to get a refund, a working wii, all the supplies and accessories, and a 15-year warranty! It's a ripoff!

• Sh
      5th of Nov, 2008

I think that this company or persons involved should be found out and investigated. Its really sad that people are such worthless human beings that they have to take money from had working people to make a quick buck. I bought 2 of them and never recieved them. Same as what the others have said on here, it shows progress for when its coming, then the website is gone. If anybody figures out how to get them, do whatever you have to to get these low life ###.