www.RecordsArea.com / unuseable,confusing,scamsite

1 TX, United States Review updated:

if i order a lifetime membership, and pay $39.94.then i should be able to use it.the site could not even find family still living and in the phone book!they send you to other sites that have credits or limits.and instead of listing us as lifetime members, they have me down for 5 years. i emailed them with my complaint, and ask for my money back.i havent heard from them yet, sincerly, mary lomas texas

Comments

• Ju
      14th of Nov, 2008

I bought Lifetime on government-records.com for £31.81 on 12th November.
    We are totally unable to access any other information on the site, especially in UK (it keeps going back to US!!), other than someones name.
    As I bought via Barclaycard I will contact them and claim my money back!!!

No info on suject-leroy p jacobs.DOB-11-03-1925

fixed spelling

14th of Nov, 2008

what do you want me to do ?

14th of Nov, 2008

i need help with this problem but no anwers. ??????/

• Sh
      22nd of Nov, 2008

I also payed and couldnt get on. They keep saying my ID and code was wrong. After a week I call Sen. Johnson of South Dakota and complain.

• Rh
      24th of Nov, 2008

I PAYED AND HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET BACK ON SINCE I SIGNED ON, , I WANT MY MONEY BACK...

• Ba
      25th of Nov, 2008

I paid for the VIP and can't get access to the site! Very unhappy and want my money back. No response from Support@recordsarea.com
    I believe This is a scam!

• Pa
      30th of Nov, 2008

This must be a scam. I paid f$39.95 and cannot get access to the site. I will try to stop payment and find the crooks who are doing this. I will call our government officials to see what we can do. For all we know it could be a terriost scaming our money.

2nd of Dec, 2008

Same thing is happening to me. Its a scam.

3rd of Dec, 2008

Hello
    if you can't access the site contact support at recordsarea.com
    i can assure everyone that there is a functioning members area and support.
    all payments go through clickbank.com which is a well-known payments processor,
    all user credit information stays discreet at clickbank's databases and are not shown to the vendors operating
    through their system.
    once registered members get an email containing all the needed info regarding their login details,
    if anyone has problems accessing a simple email to support will resolve the issue.
    you should often check your spam folder to see if you missed your login details email.

regarding refunds, all members have a period which they are entitled to refund their payment through clickbank.com.
    If someone had a bad experience and did not find the records he was looking for, or found out of date records he can always contact support with his issues but in no way can this justify calling the site a "SCAM" based on an out-of-date record out of billions of records.

• Ed
      26th of Jan, 2009

I also paid for the VIP and can't get access to the UK site!

I am also Very unhappy and want my money back.

I fear this maybe is a scam, because I signed up about 1 hour ago, and sensed something really wrong here!

I thus searched for complaint forums, and there are many, I am contacting immediately, with my concerns,

UK TRADING STANDARDS

CLICKBANK.COM

MY CREDIT CARD PROVIDERS

AOL for marketing the website Link.

The website for the UK looks a UK Government website with the name and official crest