www.RecordsArea.com / do not buy into www.RecordsArea.com, is a rip off

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

Don't get suckered by this fraudulent company. I wish I had found this web-site before I made the purchase. I was never able to successfully find anyone. I made a complaint, and received an e-mail requesting information of person I was searching for and their professionals would assist. It has been over a month with no response. I have since requested my money back; which is probably close to being laughable. Be warned!

Ji

Comments

• Na
      11th of Jan, 2009
    www.RecordsArea.com - Fake Website
    Software Doctors INC.
    Texas

The fake website of RecorsArea.com is owned by Software Doctors INC. so contact them about this fake website. Contact CLK Bank @ 1-800-390-6035 and ask for Diane she wants to find out how you are getting my name and address and #.

• Jr
      19th of Jan, 2009

Thank you for posting the phone # for Software Doctors, Inc. I called them immediately and requested a full refund from RecordsArea.com charge and that they were totally misrepresenting their online website. I was given a full refund immediately.

• Ro
      26th of Jan, 2009

Thank you for posting the phone number for Software Doctors. I hope to be refunded for the charges to multiple websites that Recordsarea.com, aka Gov-resource.com, government-resources.com and others have billed me for. They are all one in the same.

• Ke
      8th of Feb, 2009
    www.RecordsArea.com - total lack of information
    People Search

unable to get to the web site most of the time and whenever I do, it provides absolutely no information for any of my searches.

• Da
      17th of Feb, 2009
    www.RecordsArea.com - unable to search website
    recordsarea.com
    Kansas City
    Kansas
    recordsrarea.com

joined for $42.89 and site will not let me search anything. I would like a refund . Cannot get tech support or anything, but it was easy enough to take my debit card

Darlene Jones

7th of Mar, 2009

I pay for unlimited use and do not get to log back on Why????

• La
      12th of Oct, 2009

this is the same company that owns the scamming website gov-records.com. here is the whois info for them:

Registrant:

CA
    +1.4165312084 Fax: +1.4165315584

• La
      12th of Oct, 2009

here is the phone number for software doctor inc.

Software Doctor Inc. admin contact: cashflowproject@yahoo.com
    438 Wall Street Unit 7
    Wallaceburg, Ontario N8A 3H6
    Canada
    5193606944

they own about 181 domain names including one called "iraqi-songs.com" that doesn't go anywhere.