www.RecordsArea.com / do not buy into www.RecordsArea.com, is a rip off

Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Don't get suckered by this fraudulent company. I wish I had found this web-site before I made the purchase. I was never able to successfully find anyone. I made a complaint, and received an e-mail requesting information of person I was searching for and their professionals would assist. It has been over a month with no response. I have since requested my money back; which is probably close to being laughable. Be warned!
Ji

Comments

Na
  11th of Jan, 2009
The fake website of RecorsArea.com is owned by Software Doctors INC. so contact them about this fake website. Contact CLK Bank @ 1-800-390-6035 and ask for Diane she wants to find out how you are getting my name and address and #.
Jr
  19th of Jan, 2009
Thank you for posting the phone # for Software Doctors, Inc. I called them immediately and requested a full refund from RecordsArea.com charge and that they were totally misrepresenting their online website. I was given a full refund immediately.
Ro
  26th of Jan, 2009
Thank you for posting the phone number for Software Doctors. I hope to be refunded for the charges to multiple websites that Recordsarea.com, aka Gov-resource.com, government-resources.com and others have billed me for. They are all one in the same.
Ke
  8th of Feb, 2009
unable to get to the web site most of the time and whenever I do, it provides absolutely no information for any of my searches.
Da
  17th of Feb, 2009
joined for $42.89 and site will not let me search anything. I would like a refund . Cannot get tech support or anything, but it was easy enough to take my debit card

Darlene Jones
Jo
  7th of Mar, 2009
I pay for unlimited use and do not get to log back on Why????
La
  12th of Oct, 2009
this is the same company that owns the scamming website gov-records.com. here is the whois info for them:

Registrant:

CA
+1.4165312084 Fax: +1.4165315584
La
  12th of Oct, 2009
here is the phone number for software doctor inc.

Software Doctor Inc. admin contact: cashflowproject@yahoo.com
438 Wall Street Unit 7
Wallaceburg, Ontario N8A 3H6
Canada
5193606944

they own about 181 domain names including one called "iraqi-songs.com" that doesn't go anywhere.