www.RecordsArea.com / no access to site after paying

United States Review updated:
4.65
Phone: 1-903-498-3325

Paid $35.90 for nothing have no access to site nor can reach anyone by phone nor do they email any information trying to get refund no response
Re

Comments

Pa
  19th of Sep, 2008
They are a totally bogus rip off company!!! We need to get ahold of the Better Business Bureau and complain THEN spreaD this ALL over the net like wild fire where other people wont get gipped as well. All I know is they'd BETTER get me a refund promptly and SOON! Patty
Fr
  3rd of Oct, 2008
already wrote one about the ### scammers.and I still feel the same. nothing has changed. but hopefully they will. for the sake of future unsuspecting victims.
Do
  26th of Oct, 2008
this comonay has ripped me off as well. government-records is bogus and they need to be suied for fraud.am i pissed.hell yeah i am pissed.i paid for something and i want what i paid for DAMMIT...
Ci
  1st of Dec, 2008
I am very upset at myself I should know better than to pay for something on-line and getting my hopes up to find information on a famliy member who passed away But it didnt tell me much plus it will not even let me back on the site and asked for more $$$$ BULL +)(* something needs to be done about this . It ruins it for company's that are upright.
Jo
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I could not access the governmentrecords.com website after paying
for a one year membership. I would like a refund.
La
  2nd of Mar, 2009
THEY HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!!! I to have been ripped off by this company!! Paid $42.89 through PayPal and can not access their web page to log-in. Have sent numerous e-mails with only answers stating: "We have checked your login procedure and found everthing to be normal." I really feel stupid!! I knew better, but really wanted to have access to a web site such as this. Where do I go to report this criminal behavior?
Ke
  12th of Mar, 2009
i have also been taken. I gave them 29.? to access and then would not let me go on site. sent email to them with got auto response and nothing else. what can we do we all need to take care of this. i live on disability and dont have the money to loose to scammers. Please tell me what you suggest . recordsarea.com and click bank are together. Help...