www.RecordsArea.com / Can't find any records, pay for nothing

United States Review updated:
4.45

I paid $39.94 for nothing. I couldn't find any person or any property records using it's online database access. No support email or contact phone number. gov-resources.com website is a misrepresentation.
Er

Comments

Cd
  25th of Sep, 2008
I have to agree that this website is bogus. It is frustrating especially when you try birth records and get NOTHING!!!
Wi
  1st of Oct, 2008
I agree totally with the above comments. I have been unable to find anything even on myself. The site only rolls you into another one that wants money, who rolls you into a third one that wants money. What a rip-off of our hard earned money. They should take the "gov" out of their title and say resources.ripoff.
Fr
  3rd of Oct, 2008
what a rip off. gov. resources. ha big laugh. I guess the joke is on all of us poor suckers. I fully agree with the comments above. we put our faith in these crooks and pay good money . and what do they do? run with it. I cannot find one single thing about no one. not even myself. I know that i am punching myself in properly. hopefully future victims of these scummy scam artists will see our comments before they apply for this rip off. that should put them out of business. exactly where they belong.
Ch
  5th of Oct, 2008
I was a C C: (Coned Costermer) after 10 mins nothing foumd that isnt avavable in phone bookl &city directory Then the 10 Rule popsup .Send credit card# (we need more of your dead presidents to keep this puppy going)
Dk
  5th of Nov, 2008
I am very disappointment with this website. I truly needed to obtain birth info as I took on the responsibility of someone else's child to help them obtain education. The site was very inviting up until I paid the money thinking it could help me. I am a single parent already that is unemployed. This is horrible that the 40 dollars that I put into this website could have gone for a meal for my kids. I am very disappointe... I should have read up on the website... i just thought i could trust it!!!
Ro
  6th of Nov, 2008
I just sent for a copy of my divorce decree and am unable to access ClickBank. I have no record and my money is gone.
Jo
  6th of Nov, 2008
I also paid for nothing. WHAT a rip off.
He
  18th of Nov, 2008
I totally agree with everthing about these people that I have read so far. They are rip offs. Plain and simple. I paid $39.94, and because the site does not work, I had to keep trying. Well, as most of you probably know by now, the site has search limits on it. You can only search so many times per day. I'm almost embarassed to say this, but I spent another $19.95 to have the daily limits removed. So now I'm out a total of $59.89 and still can't find NO INFORMATION that I'm looking for. It is beyond me how people can get away with stuff like this.
But you know what, it's my fault BECAUSE what I should have done before I purchased it, is google them to look at any complaints.Live and learn. I'm still gonna cause them all the grief that I can
Da
  17th of Feb, 2009
this place should be found, prosecuted, and shut down. where the heck is it anyway
Lo
  28th of Nov, 2009
Has anybody reported them to [redacted]s.com? [redacted]s.com can sometimes help resolve issues with scam web sites. Good luck to all of you, I really feel bad for you and hope you all somehow get your money back from this really evil ripoff website.