www.realtyna.com / They were too pushy and spammed me with their offers

People, don’t use the website www.realtyna.com. The website is big scam, so better avoid them. If you try their free version, they will ask you to pay for the further services. I used free version and after 2 weeks I started to get emails about the pros of the paid version and offers concerning this version. I was happy with the free, but they were too pushy, so I have no choice. After some time, I cancelled the whole deal with them. Stay away from them.

Ma
Jun 1, 2015

Comments

1st of Jun, 2015

I used their free service and I was very happy. I never received any email to force me to update to any kind of paid version. when I upgraded to paid version, the additional features was worth every penny. I am very happy with the service that I received from them.

Despite your comment, I am very happy about finding them.

• Ar
      1st of Jun, 2015

Samuel,

As you mentioned, Realtyna is one of the best service providers that I dealt with. I think this guy or gal (Sheila) is working on behalf of one of Realtyna competitors ;-) This is common these days. I informed realtyna about this. It seems they know who is he. Anyway it seems he posted this with different names again and again.

• Ki
      26th of Aug, 2015

I was searching for Realtyna's partner in GCC countries and I found this link...
    I am Realtyna's client for over 3 years and I've never felt they are pushy or something. On the contrary, they don't have even a regular newsletter which is strange for a company with this size and reputation.
    They have the best products and the best of the best support!