www.readersdigest.ca/nikon / Finding the website

1 Canada Review updated:

My name is Sylvie and I work for Reader's Digest in Customer Care.

If you are trying to find readersdigest.ca/nikon through a search engine (Google, Yahoo, etc.), it is possible that you will not be able to access the website to enter the contest. Some of our contests are "by invitation only" and also cannot be found through our main website.

To access the URL provided on the card you received, you must type it in the address bar of your web browser.

You may also click "File" then "Open" in your web browser (for example, Internet Explorer) and type the address in the space provided. Be sure to type the address in lower case as upper case may not work.

If you are using Web TV or AOL, you may be unable to access the website.

I hope this will be of help to you and I wish you the best of luck.

If you have any questions, you can view our FAQs at www.rd.ca/contact. You may also write to us at customer.[protected]@readersdigest.ca.

Sylvie Robert
Reader's Digest Canada

Comments

• Ha
      24th of Jan, 2011

Readers Digest,
    I have just received my February 2011 edition of your Readers Digest. Included in the book was an invitation to enter a draw for a Nikon Coolpix digital camera. I have tried and have been unable to enter the draw ( access code was included.

This is the second time that you have offered me an opportunity to enter a draw which I am unable to do so. Please explain to me the procedure to enter the draw.

Harry Chow, Account # 004-354-9161.
    Thank you.

• Ha
      24th of Jan, 2011

I have just received my February 2011 edition of the readers digest. Included with the magazine was an invitation to enter a draw for a Nikon Coolpix digital camera.
    I have tried, but am unable to do so with the access code that was included.

I have tried to enter you draw in the past but every time I have not been successful. Please explain to me how I can enter this and any future draws

Harry Chow, account #004-354-9161

• Rd
      25th of Jan, 2011

My name is Sylvie and I work for Reader's Digest in Customer Care.

I am sorry to learn that you have been unable to enter the draw. Since you include your account number, I will be getting in touch with you by phone.

For others who may see this post, if you are trying to find the link readersdigest.ca/nikon through a search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.), it is possible that you will not be able to access the website to enter the contest. Some of our contests are "by invitation only" and also cannot be found through our main website.

If you are using Web TV or AOL, you may be unable to access the website.

I hope this will be of help to you and I wish you the best of luck.

If you have any questions, you can view our FAQs at www.rd.ca/contact. You may also write to us at customer.[protected]@readersdigest.ca or call us at 1-800-465-0780.

Sylvie Robert
    Reader's Digest Canada

• Dj
      22nd of Feb, 2011

I also received a card in the mail and got in to the website to enter. I entered my access code and an icon pops up and tells me that my code is wrong. It's right in front of me and I've entered it three times, same thing! What should I do?

Donna Judge Saunders
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• Be
      27th of Feb, 2011

I tried various ways to register my access code and it says it's invalid. Apparently a malfunction on RD's part and they should correct it.

BJ

• Rd
      28th of Feb, 2011

This is for DJSaunders and Beajay.

I have checked our site and everything seems to be working. However, since you indicate that it is not working for you, I would very much appreciate it if you would contact me directly at customer.[protected]@readersdigest.ca. Please mention that you are responding to a post from the Complaints Boards and provide the code that was printed on the card you received so that I may investigate further.

I can assure you that any contest we advertise is valid and that we will do everything we can to ensure that you may enter.

Thank you for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sylvie
    Reader’s Digest Canada

• St
      18th of Apr, 2012

What good is having a contest to win a new camera if noone can type in the access code.!! Why make it so difficult? Stiena Van Boven

• Ri
      21st of Nov, 2012

Richardv Hillan 10 Serena Lane, Barrie, On, r.[protected]@rogers.com . My monthly $5.000.00 draw chance comes to my computer in my scrap file and I cannot open it sincerely from Richard Hillan.

12th of Nov, 2013

I too have tried to enter my access code and it has been rejected at least three times. This is the second time this has happened to me and I'm about to give up on Readers Digest contests. SORRY