www.railrider.in / Don't order food from them – waste of money

We ordered food and drinks from the website www.railrider.in. We placed the order through the website and paid with card, but these jerks charged us and provided the email, where they have confirmed the order. After that no order, no news and impossible to get money back. They haven’t replied to our emails and when we called them, the phone was switched off. Maybe someone has any idea how to track them and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Bo
May 15, 2015

Comments

• Ra
      11th of Jun, 2015

According to me RailRider.in currently dont have online payment service.. You FAKESSS!!

Guys you can order food in train at any indian railway station, Right now we deliver food in Cash On Delivery mode..

Thanks,
    Contact Rail Rider:
    0-81048-81048

• So
      28th of Mar, 2016

Today it is happened with me also, I have ordered food for GONDIA station delivery from 12905 PBR -HWH express . Around Rs 1500.00 was the food value. they didn't serve & then claimed that my order was fake & then they tried to trap me by saying if I would pay online they will serve at DURG station. I asked that why they are forcing for advanced as they can deliver on COD also, the cheat executive told that shift has been changed, In his shift policy is also changed...finally thanks to TRAVELKHANA.COM. i got the food supplied by travel khana at Durg station...