www.pursevalley.co is scam site / www.pursevalley.co is scam site

1 Darby, MT, United States Review updated:

www.pursevalley.co is scam site
they charged me lots of money and shipped me a pair of junky shoes with heels broken
and they refused to send replacement or refund me.
people be aware of the scam company

An

More www.pursevalley.co is scam site Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gl
      5th of May, 2012

I'm really surprised to hear this. I actually bought a pair of Christian Louboutins from these guys and they were phenomenal. I also have a purse from them, and the staff were excellent both times. I know they're not a scam, it's a great site. Sounds like you got a bad pair of shoes though :(

• De
      12th of May, 2012

I've been shopping there for over a year now, and I've had no problems at all returning and exchanging merchandise. I get the impression this could be someone from a competing site trying to give them a bad reputation...

• Tt
      16th of May, 2012

DebbieDC
    Gloria_Fines

these 2 are definitely the guy from that scam site.
    looks funny.

• Am
      17th of Jul, 2014

Hi guys I want to say that I ordered from them and everything went well only thing is that the shipping takes a little bit to long

• Mr
      21st of Apr, 2016

I ordered 3 bags on 4/12 and received them on the 4/19 and the bags look as if I bought them from the store itself. I bought a Gucci bag from ebay and it was suppose to be authentic and it looks more fake then the bags I got from pursevalley. I will be ordering more