www.pureacaiberry.com / This site does not offer FREE TRAILS

1 NV, United States Review updated:

www.pureacaiberry.com is not web site that offers free trail!!! You can get the purest ACAI Products from this web site. www.pureacaiberry.com is forwarded to http://www.amazonthunder.com/ & they have been in business over 3 years

Wa

Comments

• Di
      22nd of Aug, 2008

I haven't talked with anyone else about this product. I ordered the "so called" free trail offer and received it in the mail just today. I'm hoping to enjoy the results. I was happy to pay s&h to be able to try this for 5 days. If I find the results I'm looking for I will be purchasing more. I think the capsules may be more effective that the liquids if what I've read is not misleading. I'll let you know in 5 days.

25th of Aug, 2008
    www.pureacaiberry.com - sample order only
    Worcester
    Massachusetts
    Phone: 508-754-9892

I only ordered a sample which I paid for on my credit card $3.97 Another order or I shoud say a bottle was delivered to my home. I will not be paying for this I notified my credit card company please do not send me these items. Also recieved a bottle of HoodiaFen that I did not order onlky a sample

• Ly
      26th of Aug, 2008

Please unsubscribe me also all i wanted and paid for is the sample

29th of Aug, 2008

I ordered a sample of this product, and it came and I used it, and liked it...I asked for information about
    ordering more, but never received that, but received a whole bottle instead, one I was NOT expecting...because
    if I knew the 60 tablets were going to be $75.00+ I would have not ordered it, but now that I have this bottle, I'll keep it and use it, BUT PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE!!! I HAVE RECEIPT OF THIS THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD, SO PLEASE, DO NOT SEND ANY MORE!!! THANK YOU@!!!
    mjaroma@sonic.net

• Yo
      11th of Sep, 2008

I have esactly same comment about pureacaiberry.com.
    I would like to have my account removed from them. They put me on a monthly bprogram without my knowledge. Having difficulty contacting them.

14th of Sep, 2008

To whom may concern:

Please stop sending me the pureAcai Berry bottles. I alway have three bottles they are not open., also please close my account.
    Sandra

• La
      14th of Sep, 2008

I also received two bottles in the mail I did not order for 79.95 each cannot reach the company I have cancled my credit card that they got a hold of. Lori

• Lo
      15th of Sep, 2008

performance health I have been scamed like every one else.I also ordered the free trial bottle, I WAS CHARGED 4.97, I could not take them because it contained ingredience, that would counter act with my medicane. Then I was charged 74.76. Ireturned them immediately. Told them I DID NOT ORDER ANYMORE AND TO CANCEL ANY MORE ORDERS, BUT before Ireceived they had already had taken out the money, just the other day I asked for a print out from the bank and now they took out.5.97 IS there anyone out there who could help me.how do I get them to stop.

30th of Sep, 2008

I USED MY FATHER'S CREDIT CARD WITH HIS PERMISSION TO TRY THE SAMPLE, I TOO WAS TOLD BY MY DOCTOR NOT TO TAKE IT. NOW A BOTTLE HAS SHOWN UP AND A CHARGE ON MY FATHER'S CREDIT CARD FOR APPX 75.00. HE HAS SENT THE PILLS BACK. THIS HAD BETTER STOP. HE DID NOT AGREE TO ANY MONTHLY OR WEEKLY PILLS BEING SENT. THIS WAS A TRIAL...APPARENTLY THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD. I'M REQUESTING YOU STOP CHARGING HIS CARD AND DO NOT SEND ANYMORE OF YOUR POISON.
    MARCIE CARVER
    EMAIL - RACYMARZY@AOL.COM

• Jd
      3rd of Oct, 2008

I too ordered trial bottle of Acai Berry product. Within 2 weeks I also had full size bottle and charged huge amount that I would not pay had I known this would be the price. I saw no results whatsoever, and have been trying to send back. You do get to test your patience with this company. Upon checking my credit card today, I see I was charged for another trial bottle which I absolutely DID NOT order. This needs to stop now.

• Do
      18th of Oct, 2008

I only ordered the sample and that is all I have received. But I have been chaged 79.76.

29th of Oct, 2008

PLEASE CLOSE MY ACCOUNT I DON'T WANT ANY MORE

29th of Oct, 2008

Same complaint as others. The telephone number listed cannot be reached day or night. The sample gave me cramps and upset my stomach. I sure don't want any more acacia, especially at $89 a bottle!

10th of Nov, 2008

same complaint as all the orthers and I dont want any more product send too me.