www.psychicseye.com / Fraud and fake psychic

United States, Florida Review updated:
I contacted her. She did a chart, told me she can help and why others didn't. I paid her, then said to contact her in an hour. It's been too many days, can't get a hold of her. Does not respond to emails, nor the numerous messages left on the phone day and night. When calling someone picks up and hangs up, a lot. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PERSON!! I contacted the testimonials, get no answer, so I believe they are made up or friends of hers. DO NOT GO TO, SHE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DISAPPEAR. HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE POLICE IN FLORIDA!!

A  1st of Oct, 2009 by
I was scammed by this ### too fake pyschic. her website www.psychicseye.com in florida . she robbbed me of $4500. She scarred me and told me if she doesnt do the ritual that I will be harm and my family of evilness and it will destroy us. She also promised that 10% of going toward the ritual and the rest she promised the money was going to be sent back to me. Her name she goes by is Shilo not the first one she did this too find out later robbbed other people money. I reported her to the police She tells people to send the money not to her but to two different names by western union and moneygram. Steve Mitchell and Stephen Marlo. I have Steve Mitchell address and reported him to the police . These people scammed me of my money and scarred me that if I wasn't going to do this ritual I was in harm and my family of evilnessand destroy us.

I want everyone know this person is a scam artist ### and needs to rot in jail.

1-888-881-1698 or 305 937-0310 www.psychicseye.com
N  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
Yes, Shiloh Patel, is a ###, she conned me as well, for her service and charged me 200 US Dollars, she said the same to me about the evilness and she was asking for £2200 (Great Britain Pounds), I was soo scared of the ### as she had my details, but I did not go through anything, she was also giving me treats, that me and partner would be in danger. I want to report this ###, as I had been very scared since she works with spirits, and am hoping she does not do anything nasty or evil to me. Everyone should stay away from this ###, she is an EVIL low-life, sad, f-up ###!!

She conning people, he does not realise it is going to come back to her, she will surely have to pay for this one day. Am soo angry at her, that I rang for help as she states on her website that she can prevent marriage break-up, I was already upset because of my situation, and meeting a thick ###, she pissed me off, because she was fake and not genuine.
A  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
She is ###
A  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
Shiloh, the ###ing bitvh
N  4th of Nov, 2009 by
N  18th of Nov, 2009 by
Did anyone get anywhere with the police???
A  18th of Dec, 2009 by
Oh my God, she is sooooo fake. One hell of a con woman. She always talked sweetly with me. Initially, when I had not done any payment, she would take my calls etc. She asked me to do a pay from Paypal to psychicsye@yahoo.com for the amount of $90. After that, she asked me for my information. After that, it was practically impossible to get hold of her. When she finally took my calls, she asked me to get some candles and lavendar oil and gave me the number 9544390392 to reach her at 7pm. I called her like crazy and she finally took the call at 10.30pm asking me to call the next morning. I called her in the morning. She did not have to do anything with the candles anymore. Instead, she started talking about some Egyptian clay thing which was costing $2500. i told her I dont have the money, which is true. She started forcing me to call the credit card company to increase my credit line and ask my friends for money. About an hour later, when i told her that I am not able to come up with that money, gone is the sweet talk, now is this harsh lady barking at me, threatening to call my husband, to tell him that his life is in danger. I told her to go ahead and call him and hung up on her. She still has not called him yet!
N  28th of Jul, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I went to a lady whos real good and great price for a reconciltion spell. She lives in my state so I saw her in person but she works online. Her name is Ann. Email her. rootswithintegrity@gmail.com
N  12th of May, 2012 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i wish i had read this website before this woman nina and feona had robbed me.she said the same stories to me which she had everyone else.