www.promtimes.co.uk / They simply don't provide what you have bought from them

1 DEPT 906, 196 HIGH ROAD, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

People, don’t buy from the scamming website www.promtimes.co.uk. I ordered two prom dresses from them, but the seller was real jerk. I haven’t received any info about my order, no receipt and seller didn’t reply to my emails. I paid through PayPal, so I already started dispute against this company. However, I wanted to warn all other people, ‘coz they are liars and scammers and you need to be careful. They didn’t return money back and didn’t provide orders as well. The worst website and services ever.

Th
May 14, 2015

Comments

• Pr
      14th of May, 2015

Dear Thomas,
    We are so sorry for the unpleasant shopping experience you have encountered. However, are you sure your order was made on promtimes.co.uk? In fact, we don't accept payment by Paypal. Which paypal account did you make the payment ? Or you can tell us your order number, after we make sure of the problem, we will give you a satisfactory solution.Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation. You can reply us here or contact us via [protected]@promtimes.co.uk or [protected]@promtimes.co.uk.
    Best regards