www.promopro.com / Seller provided fake coupons, so be aware

I received some coupons to the company www.promopro.com. One day I decided to use it, so I went to the website and wanted to buy some stuff with the discount. I was shocked, ‘coz the website showed error. The coupon turned to be real fake and completely useless. The moderators didn’t reply to my emails and I have lost all hopes to get money back. Please, share this info.

Vi
May 14, 2015

More www.promopro.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

14th of May, 2015

It's funny, I was just about to write a review for this website because I just saved $32 at jollychic when I used promopro's coupon. I don't know what kind of coupon you used, but you can try jolly0508! It's really useful! :)

• Pr
      14th of May, 2015

Hello,

I am a representative of www.promopro.com. I'm not sure that this issue applies to our website. We offer free coupons and free deals to visitors free of charge since we began in 2006. I'm sorry you seem upset, but I think you might have mentioned the wrong website. We don't have any payment options on our website and have never received payment from any customers in our entire operations as an ecommerce. I hope you can be kind enough to remove your remark since it seems you've written about the wrong company. Thanks.

Best,