www.promdressmarket.com / Prom dress

1 717 cabin driveGillette, WY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 307-299-4854

I ordered a dress from their sister sight promdressmarket.com and they only have an email. It seems too good to be true and it probably is. I don't understand how they can make the dress just like it and i guess i should of thought of this before hand. I don't want a dress that looks homemade and that seems to be one of the biggest complaints. we called pay pal and complained and they told us it was a legit site. she has not emailed us back on when the dress is gooing to be here and we ordered it over a month ago.i have proof of them telling me the dress is already in process! i dont know whither to cancel it(if i can even do that) or just wait. i dont know what to do but im really upset. has anyone gotten a dress from here that was in perfect condition, and how long did it take? thanks...

De

Comments

• Ca
      7th of Apr, 2010

We also ordered a dress from there, paid the $25 for 15 day service, was told I would get the dress in 20-25 days. ALL that time has passed. Did you ever get your dress?

• Og
      29th of Oct, 2010

hiya
    i bought a dress from them 2 years ago in 2008, i do remember it taking a long time but i was prepared for that as i was planning ahead. I also knew the prices were too good to be true and noticed they couldnt be the exact same dress, none the less my dress came out absolutely beautiful and there was no difference. I think its even better to get the dress made by them because its cheaper and you can give them your exact size. i know this is late but i hope you got the dress ok.

• Sc
      5th of Mar, 2012

Don use this site it is a scam, sent us a dress that did not fit and was of extremely poor quality and are now trying to stonewall us and will not send us the information to return the the dress even though we have followed the return policy to the letter.They advertised the dress as a Faviana prom dress using the company picture and we got a dress that was not even close to what the original dress in the picture is in size, fit, and quality, we are now in the process of filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, as well as a grievance with our bank and pay pal. The measurements for our daughter were professionally taken seamstress and sent to this company, the beading was cheap and and uneven and not symmetrical, my 11 year old could have done better job on this dress with the Bedazzaler, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME with this company, I am now out 500.00 dollars because we had to rush order a different dress and may not get this one in time...
    Scott

• Bt
      25th of Jun, 2012

Whatever!!! This site is awesome ordered more than once... in fact the dresses didn't take but two weeks to get... did my wedding order 7 dresses... all flawless and extremely well made... Also purchased my wedding dress... looked identical to the picture... and i am a plus size my measurements that I sent in were amazing.. it fit perfectly.

Stop judging before you try it... then post your opinion. otherwise you don't know what you talking about. They are professional and high in quality! I highly recommend... and they called you the day your delivery is being mailed...

WOW!!! some people speak on feelings and hear-say versus FACTS! You snooze you lose!

Tammy from Atlanta, GA!!!