www.privatewriting.com / Do not deal with these scammers!

I had the worst experience ever! Ordered a paper and since it was a very important one I paid a lot of money just to get a professional writer. One day before the deadline I contacted PrivateWriting and they said they need at least two extra days! There was no time, I said that they have only one day.
Next day I received the paper and was shocked with it. Content was a joke, it was very weak and low quality work. I asked for my money back but they claimed that they did their job and will not refund me. Then I left several reviews online and opened a dispute with PayPal. These scammers contacted me and told that I need to remove every review and also I need to close the dispute. They said that if I'll do that they will think about my case. I refused! Do not deal with these scammers!

Ra
Nov 18, 2016

Comments

6th of Dec, 2016

Dear Ramull83,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have updated our system and modified our internal procedures to avoid similar situations in the future.

Please note that we always revise the paper if any changes are needed. Our refund is policy is stated in the terms and conditions section of our website, clearly describing cases when a full refund is given. In this particular case we were willing to get your paper done by a different writing professional.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly at [protected]@privatewriting.com and I will work with you to resolve the issue.

Sincerely,