www.powerlevelings.com / THEY STEAL FROM YOU!

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I ordered powerleveling service from these goons, and was told my order would be complete within 6-7 days. Well, right off the bat things were messed up. Not only did it take them nearly two weeks to complete my order, but they also gave me a 24-hour suspension. When I was finally able to log back into my character, things were even worse. I had noticed that they had taken almost all of my gold, and put me into a guild that I had no affiliation with before whatsoever.

I tried talking to them on their live help to get the problem resolved, and when I sent them screenshots to give them proof, they sent me back other ones saying that mine were fake. Not to mention it took them nearly an hour just to come up with a screenshot, which I thought was funny. When I asked to speak to a manager/boss, I kept getting the run around for almost an hour, until finally, "Maggie" decided she was the boss, yet she/he really couldn't do anything for me whatsoever.

I emailed the so-called manager, and have not yet received a response, and doubt I will after reading these other reviews. My suggestion to all of you is to PLEASE think twice before going here for powerleveling services. There are plenty of other places that will do a WAY better job. These brain dead idiots have no idea what they are doing. They are just a bunch of losers. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! YOU ARE THROWING MONEY IN THE GARBAGE!!!

Mi

Comments

• Ro
      22nd of Mar, 2009

WARNING! to all of you who are looking for a power leveling service. Just recently I decided to purchase 2 power leveling services for me and my wife's characters. We been playing for a few months and questing got kinda old and we both have full time jobs so we decided to speed things up. I asked around the guild if anybody ever used a power leveling service or if they can recommend a site but no body did. So I decided to Google and came across a real good deal at www.power-levels.com. Within a few seconds after visiting the site I got a chat request from a person named "Angela". Right off the bat I realized the person was from a third world country, the english simply didn't make sense (I didn't care). Anyways I was offered a discount if I purchased services for both accounts which I did. I immediately made the transaction via paypal and was told they will start leveling my character within an hour.

Next day I go to work and a friend of mine calls me asking me how come I been online in the same area for the last 14 hours. I told him I purchased a power leveling service from the site listed above and they're currently leveling my character. A few hours later he calls me back telling me he is watching my character and it's a BOT not an actual person. At first I thought he was pulling my leg since BOTs are a big nono since you can get permanently banned. Then within a few minutes my other friend called and confirmed it was a BOT. I immediately contact www.power-levels.com to see wtf was going on and why they're using a BOT to level my character. I spoke to "Neela" here's the chat script

We can help you no matter what problems you have. Any questions please contact with our live help.
    Neela 03-20 22:12:39
    Hello, Welcome to our live help, my name is Neela, may I know your name?
    You 03-20 22:12:44
    Hey Neela
    You 03-20 22:12:46
    are you there?
    Neela 03-20 22:13:20
    yes, What can I do for you?
    You 03-20 22:13:38
    cool, I purchased 2 power leveling services from you guys yesterday one for me one for my wife
    You 03-20 22:14:17
    and my friends called me right now and said it's a bot
    You 03-20 22:14:26
    now I was told you guys don't use bots
    You 03-20 22:14:29
    and bots = ban
    Neela 03-20 22:14:38
    Could you tell me your order# and wow account name?
    You 03-20 22:14:47
    sorry
    You 03-20 22:15:45
    wow account name is ********
    Neela 03-20 22:17:21
    okay, a couple of mins, plz.
    You 03-20 22:18:00
    ok
    Neela 03-20 22:20:56
    hello
    You 03-20 22:20:58
    Neela 03-20 22:21:24
    I have told the leveler to do it carefully, he will take after it
    You 03-20 22:21:39
    the leveler is a bot man
    You 03-20 22:21:50
    you 100% guarantee it's not a bot yes?
    You 03-20 22:22:03
    because i have 2 accounts you guys leveling
    You 03-20 22:22:12
    and if they both get banned for bots thats very bad
    You 03-20 22:25:09
    hello?
    Neela 03-20 22:25:33
    we will take care of it, your account will be ok
    You 03-20 22:26:51
    okay i trust you

After a few hours I had my friend fly over and see if they're still using a BOT and he confirmed my character was still in the exact same spot grinding away for nearly 20 hours. I immediately decided to change the passwords and open a dispute with paypal and I finally got my refund today. After further investigation I dug up some dirt about these guys according to Complains Board https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ga-salecom-wwwga-salecom-or-ga-sale-c38496.html
    This site is mass producing sister sites that sell the same product and offer the same chinese operated customer service. All accounts being sold by this company are Chinese, if you are buying an account dont buy from any of the sites listed below they are all registered, owned and operated by the same chinese invidvidual.

accountol.com
    www.top-account.com
    www.play4uber.com
    www.comegames.com
    www.trade-accounts.com

Anyways even though I was refunded the real reason why I'm doing this is the fact that they put both of my accounts which me and my wife spent a ton of hours trying to level up were put at risk of being banned. Even though they claim on their website under FAQ "1. How do you level my character?
    We assign 2 or 3 expert players to your character to do the leveling; the person playing your character has a very good understanding of how your specific class is played. Your character is primarily leveled via what is commonly known as "grinding, " where we play solo simply killing monsters over and over. However we do sometimes do simple quests to obtain experience. We have extensive knowledge of your game's world and know the best areas & quests to level your character as fast as possible."

So remember if you ever plan to have your character power leveled make sure the person 1. speaks english 2. they dont use bots.

Cheers and good luck!

• Su
      2nd of Jul, 2009

oh, really? i am ready to go there to buy. now i will change my mind. i search two companies. so i will go to www.ugamegold.com . is there anyone know it or if it is also a cheater?

• Dr
      11th of Jul, 2009

I too have been scammed and had my acct suspended by this fraud company. I have also created this website to raise awareness of what this company really does. banpowerlevelings.bravehost.com

• Pa
      28th of Jul, 2009

This is what happened.

I brought the powerleveling ( level 67 - 80 ) + 4000 gold for $33.99 USD after i got a 10% off from the live support

So $30 and they trained my 2 professions to 450 since i didn't have any
    Herb and Mining is what they trainind
    I got my friend to came to toke a look at where he is and he's actually in a level 79 place mining ores and stuff. So i changed my password and then looked at what he's doing and he was actually mining so i went to the nearest mail box and sent my other toon 2000 gold ( wow!) and all the mine he mined and sold it for 200g since he got alot of stacks. Then, i changed my password back to the original. He logged back in 10 minutes after i changed the password and went back to train in a level 68 - 72 area. Bonne Tundra or something like that. Asked my friend again to look at what he's doing and he was actually killing mobs (Holy cow!). 2 days after, i saw my character from 67 - 72.5 ( wow, was i dreaming!) Now im just waiting for him to train ;).

everything i said was 100% true and i am NOT from powerlevelings.com

I got NO SUSPENSION OR BANS from blizzard, yet.

Some tips.
    After a while, go on and do an instance so that blizzard won't suspect you or something.

I will keep you updated once he finish my order

• Ho
      8th of Oct, 2009

I know some people that run these services. Sometimes your accounts get banned/used for gold farming because of the powerlevelers themselves not the management.

Each leveler also has a quote of how much gold they need to produce per month so I think they use ur account to get some gold while they powerlevel you to save themselves time...

Just my 2 cents, and fingers crossed I don't get scammed.. cuz i found this post after I placed my order...

• Ne
      17th of Jan, 2010

-_- never buy this service...
    i bought 70~80 basic package and they said it would take 4~5 days and so
    on the 4th day i saw it was only 74 so i complained and they said we will get them
    working on the issue... and on the next day i find my password changed...
    when i finally got my password recovered i find my character deleted...
    and they keep blaming it on my mac for getting hacked-_-

• Mo
      17th of Jan, 2010

One word to those who use a power-level service ... FAIL!
    You buy a game, pay monthly access fees to play it, then pay someone to play it for you. Why don't you just give your money to charity instead? It is just a game and levelling is part of the whole gaming experience. When you hit level cap you are just as bad as eBay-80s, with no idea how to play your class or work with other players in a dungeon or raid. If you get banned or ripped off, then you deserved it!