www.powerlevelings.com / Terrible service

1 Thailand Review updated:

Hello everyone,

Please for the sake of my sanity and your wallet, NEVER use this service.

www.powerlevelings.com offered at 62 dollars to level my toon from 1-60 in 8 days.

This power leveling service is truly awful, it has taken this power leveler 3 days to get to level 8, a feat in which a child could do EASILY in an hour.

They claim to be the best and most efficient even stating on their website "100% satisfaction guranteed" Load of ###, don't buy it.

I contacted their service support... whilst they were helpful and quick, I was given several different answers. One moment my toon was level 6, then 10 back to 7 and even back to 10 again..after three days, i would of tolerated level 15 AT LEAST..level 8 is appaling.

Want the icing on the cake? I wrote a letter complaining to the "manager's" email and guess what I received back "FAILURE NOTICE" the email address does not exist, therefore with nobody to turn to i've blown up extremely pissed off.

I have used Power Leveling services before and whilst they had there problems they were never this slow or pathetic.

Comments

• Ke
      24th of Oct, 2008

Whats there email, and site name. all the information I had on them "somehow" no longer works.

• Sp
      20th of Nov, 2008

Wow, I got the same thing as all of you guys I paid for a lvl 11 to 55 and here it is a month later and they've only leveled me 4 levels im trying to get a refund but they will not refund my money.

25th of Nov, 2008

this service totalyl sucks, paid for 6-70. After two weeks, nothing!!

And I won't get my money back!!

• Da
      21st of Apr, 2009

yes it is scammer, i use http://www.forsaken-farmers.com/ for around two years and no any issue, but one day i saw this awful site :www.powerlevelings.com and place a order as it is unbelievable cheap and then our account get stolen and get banned for botting in 24hours.

be careful with this site.

• Ne
      20th of Nov, 2009

Lol My account just banned and they offering no solution I ###ing want all them to drop dead... I'm trying to think how can i put them outa business...

• Po
      26th of Nov, 2009

sorry heard that!

but i designed my power leveling on this website www.powerleveling-cheap.com, they have compelete it and give me a big surprise, yes i like this account, it is so good !

if you want to need power leveling, why not design a power leveling on this site ?

let's together to click here and choose one method for power leveling.