www.pop-shopping.com / Counterfeit Goods

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

Bought some (as it turns out) counterfeit Ray Ban sunglasses. Bought through PayPal who do only protect against non delivery rather than fake goods! Disappointing. The sunglasses were not suspiciously cheap. Disappointing. Avoid this site! And read PayPal's very small print!

Comments

• Ni
      7th of Aug, 2009

Yes, I did exactly the same. The seller pan yongjun (sampan668@gmail.com) - promised to refund my money if I returned the counterfeit goods. I sent a note to PayPal with my concern that if I returned the goods then I wouldn't hear anything more. This is exactly what happened and although I've tried taking this up with PayPal - they are not interested. Although they know that www.POP-shopping are running criminal activities - they continue to let them have a PayPal account thereby continuing to steal money from people like us.

Disgraceful!

12th of Jul, 2010

I ordered a pair of (ray-ban) sunglasses expecting them to be fake, but when they arrived one of the lenses was shattered as they were very poorly packaged, e mailed sampan668 and was given an address to return them to for a replacement or refund, this cost me £6.90 to send them back and now I have not had any response from him regarding either refund or replacement and he doesn't reply to e mails, so avoid at all costs.
    guess you have to learn the hard way sometimes