www.playerlayer.com / Problems with the sizes

Nottingham, NG2 7QW, Welbeck Road, United Kingdom Review updated:

People, be careful if you buy from the website www.playerlayer.com. I ordered t-shirt for my son from them, but the size was completely different and didn’t fit him. I returned the t-shirt and paid for the return postage, but these ### again provided wrong size. Really stupid and unprofessional seller. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Co
Dec 18, 2014

Comments

• Ra
      12th of Sep, 2016

I give them 1 star purely because 0 is not an option! If you are a PE department looking for a new kit seriously do not waste your time or money (lots of it at the ridiculous prices they charge). Staff kit ordered in July 2015, still incorrect 12 months later, wrong sizes, wrong colours, incomplete orders. Kit ordered for 2 staff in January 2016, turned up in July 2016, 1 week before both were due to leave. No refund offered! 4 new starters in September, kit ordered in April, all 4 are 1 week into the new year with no kit, no explanation, no return of calls, no solution! One for trading standards I think!

• Sh
      16th of Oct, 2016

Customer service is atrocious
    No items in stock (basic school uniform)
    No refund received after returning item 2 weeks ago
    Order still not received after waiting 3 weeks
    AVOID AVOID AVOID

4th of Sep, 2017

Our school, Exeter Cathedral School, has gone with PlayerLayer for the Games Kit. I tried to order on the website only to have the system break down halfway through placing an order. I tried ringing to place a phone order. No luck getting through. Spoke to customer services who said someone would ring back. No they didn't. I persevered with an Internet order taking over an hour! I ordered several items on 14th August (had to wait until then for the tracksuit to be in stock) to find that delivery would be 3 weeks. Why so long when the items are in stock? Today I rang to chase the order as we go back to school in a couple of days. It was impossible to get through to ask about an existing order. The website says there is an opportunity to leave a message but no you are cut off. This is a ridiculous situation and no way to run a business in this day and age. I sent an email and spoke to overflow customer services eventually. I suppose I will just have to wait and hope that the order will materialise. However, I suspect not.