[Resolved] www.placementindia.com / they didn't reply to my applications

Jul 2, 2015
All my friends advised me to use the website www.placementindia.com. They told me that it was and the fastest way to find the job. When I searched for the job, I sent my resumes to different companies, but they haven’t replied at all. They even didn’t tell if the job was available or not. Seriously, I didn’t like how companies treat their candidates. You need a lot of patience to wait for the reply from these guys.

Resolution statement

Hello Joyce Welch,

As you know, your issue had been resolved at the time of posted complaint here. So please remove this complaint or provide a resolve Tag at this complaint link.

Have A Good Day !

Placementindia Support Team

A  11th of Aug, 2015 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
PlacementIndia is a good job portal for finding jobs online because i have also experienced this job portal couple of months ago when i was looking for a job in construction industry. Here i have found plenty of job option related to real estate and construction. The best thing which i like most in this job portal is that it always provide update listing of jobs.

PlacementIndia.com / WebLink.in / WebLinkIndia.net Logo PlacementIndia.com / WebLink.in / WebLinkIndia.net
Customer Care Service
33 & 33A, Rama Road, Industrial Area, Near Kirti Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi
India - 110015