[Resolved] www.placementindia.com / they didn't reply to my applications

All my friends advised me to use the website www.placementindia.com. They told me that it was and the fastest way to find the job. When I searched for the job, I sent my resumes to different companies, but they haven’t replied at all. They even didn’t tell if the job was available or not. Seriously, I didn’t like how companies treat their candidates. You need a lot of patience to wait for the reply from these guys.

Resolution statement

Hello Joyce Welch,

As you know, your issue had been resolved at the time of posted complaint here. So please remove this complaint or provide a resolve Tag at this complaint link.

Have A Good Day !

Thanks,
Placementindia Support Team

Jo
Jul 2, 2015

Comments

Ta
  11th of Aug, 2015

PlacementIndia is a good job portal for finding jobs online because i have also experienced this job portal couple of months ago when i was looking for a job in construction industry. Here i have found plenty of job option related to real estate and construction. The best thing which i like most in this job portal is that it always provide update listing of jobs.