www.PimpMyFak.es / PimpMyFak.es ruined my scams

Hello, my name is Ionel Andrei Afloroaie. I live in Romania. Like most ###, I make my living off ruining the success of others, and taking advantage of people. You see, I'm a scammer. I host a bunch of online scams, where I can make a quick buck off unsuspecting people.

Overall, I'm a real [censored]. I really don't contribute anything of value to this world. I regularly have sex with my mother. Not because she forces me, but, because she's pretty much the best I can do.

But enough about me, I'm here to talk about PimpMyFak.es. These guys have totally ruined my shady schemes.

I used to be able to copy and paste a couple of images from google, and convince some college kid to send me $150 via western union--all because I "promised" to make him a fake ID.

Then of course, I'd never answer his emails again. I did this over and over again. I made an ### load of money. But then these ### from PimpMyFak.es showed up.

They started requiring only half payment upfront. This was really eating into my profits, because I like to get full payment right away, with as little work as possible. After all, I don't want to work twice as hard at scamming, for only half the money!

But soon, customers caught on. I started losing money. So, I did the only reasonable thing--I started cloning websites. You see, I would find a fairly successful fake ID site, copy their logo, design, even their wording, and then I'd register a similar domain name.

And bam, I have a site that looks and sounds exactly like the original. Except of course, it's really run by yours truly, a low-life waste of space. What else would you expect?

And I was doing well too, scamming a lot of people, making a lot of money. And then PimpMyFak.es started offering video proof, before getting any payment at all!!! Talk about piss in my lemonade (which I rather enjoy by the way).

Now every customer says they want video proof before they pay me anything! WTF! How am I supposed to compete with that? I can't print anything! I can't make fake IDs! All I know how to do is cut & paste, collect money, lie, and eat ###. Now all I have left are my lies and this dwindling pile of ###.

I am so upset about this. It's so unfair that I have to work harder to try and scam people. EFF you PimpMyFakes. You ruined my pathetic, incestual life.

So, I've decided to do the only dignifying thing...I will walk outside, find a homeless person, and light myself on fire, to provide them a little warmth. And with this gesture, my life will reach its full potential--the human equivalent of a dumpster fire.

Io
Apr 29, 2013

Comments

•   Apr 29, 2013

I explained to her what was written on the job card and referred her back to it after which she acknowledges that the problem does not seem to be resolved. Eventually she went to fetch a 2nd battery not sure if it is mine & I told her that I received the phone from Vodacom with two batteries and that the problem occurred with both batteries and that this was not the problem reported.

•   Apr 29, 2013