www.piloshop.ca / Inkjet Cartridges / Ordered & paid online, product not delivered!

3767 Thimens, Suite 206St Laurent, Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:
4.8
Phone: 604-294-5436

It feels like a scam to me.

- November 25, I used their web site to order and pay for print cartridges.
- November 25, they sent me two emails. The first welcomed me as a new customer. The second confirmed my order, as ORDER #238494.
- November 27, my MasterCard account was charged for payment in full for my cartridges.
- December 12, I found a phone number on their website, phoned it and left a message asking the status of my order.
- December 12, I sent an email message to the email address on their website, asking the status of my order.
- December 12, I received a message from my service provider, telling me that "The recipient's computer rejected your e-mail."
- December 12, I sent another email message, to the piloshop.ca@gmail.com <piloshop.ca@gmail.com> address, asking what was going on.
- December 22 - I've waited four weeks for my print cartridges without receiving them. I've waited 10 days for a response to my inquiries without a word. I've written to Piloshop and to MasterCard asking for money back. Here's hoping!

Comments

Ra
  8th of Jan, 2008
This sounds like my problem. Placed an order Dec. 12/07 They charged my credit card but my order is still "PENDING"
Tried email, snail mail, phone messages. Now the mailbox is full.
VISA says they have to wait 30 days then they will get involved.
Seems like they have dropped off the planet.
RF
Al
  15th of Jan, 2008
I am having the same problem with order Placed on Dec 16,2007. The order was approved on Dec. 22. The money was taken from my Visa on Dec. 24. but my order is still pending. I have no response from any efforts to contact them.

I have ordered four(4) times previously and never had any problems. Hope they 're not going under.
Fe
  19th of Jan, 2008
After a month of waitting for my Inks I got them but one cardtridge ( magneta) was missing. I send a mail to let them know about their mistake and nobody still not answer me.

What is going on?

Fernando Romero
Ji
  27th of Jan, 2008
I am experiencing the same problem with this company. My first order went through alright, although it took a few weeks for me to receive the order. I then read some complaints about them on forums but I decided to order from them again. My order was made Nov. 24th 2007 #238462 and credit card charged Nov. 25th 2007. Said shipped Nov.26th but no tracking number. Now Jan.27th 2008. Still haven't received anything. Emailed them a couple of times with no results. Stay away from this company.
Bu
  4th of Feb, 2008
After reading the posts above I feel I am not the only victim in here.

I ordered my products in Jan 15, 2008. comes with mail notification the products is shipped on the next day.

I've waited for like 2 weeks and finally received my order.

After 30 seconds of happiness and I was shocked....They sending me the cartridge which I don't even recognized. (my printer MFC-240 they giving me MFC-210 totally incompatible)

So like everyone have done...I mail them, call them, send them numerous of emails(gmail+post form) which all give ONE result... no fxxkIng reply or answer.

If people still don't believe in our stories...my suggestion would be... go ahead with your hard working money to this scam and cry laterz.
Br
  22nd of Feb, 2008
I have also ordered from Piloshop and found them to be very ignorant and unleasant people to deal with typical french canadian way. I had trouble with the order being filled and couldn't get any answer from them didn't answer 2 e-mails couldn't leave any messages, box was full, and after contacting the Paypal and telling them so, my order was finally filled and got my cartridges. My opinion? Dont ever buy from this people again, let them go out of business they don't deserve to be on business.
Ro
  26th of Feb, 2008
Too late I am reading this list. On February 3rd I placed a significant order and paid through PayPal. Now none of their lines are answered (even their toll line appears to be out of service) all mailboxes (in Canada and the US are full) and I get no response from emails. I have filed a complaint with paypal, but only yesterday so we will see what we will see.

I got lazy since I have had such great success with many suppliers in the past. Thought I would buy Canadian, but...

I think the consensus is right. CROOKS!!!
An
  27th of Feb, 2008
I also placed an order on February 11, 2008 and still no merchandise? I tried calling them and got a voice mail with it's box full. I have also sent off several emails to them and no response in return. I have waited a couple of weeks to get the goods, but nothing so far. It seems like there is a scam going on here?

My next move is to contact the R.C.M.P. in Quebec and tell them my story. I'm also going to give them a link to this site to let them know I'm not the only one being ripped off. My next move if I don't get any response from the RCMP is to contact the local newspaper Ottawa Citizen and or television station CTV.

It's too bad it has to be this way, but I feeel a responsibility to other consumers out there. This cannot go on having the consumer pay money up front and nothing transpires from a transaction.

Crooks is right!!!
Ma
  18th of Jun, 2008
How I wish I had found this site earlier! I entirely agree with all the comments posted. My order went in on l3th April for ink jet cartridges. Piloshop charged my card immediately then sent me an Email stating that the parcel had been picked up by Canada Post on the 14th. Not hearing anything further, I phoned on 2nd May and was told that the ink jet cartridges I ordered had been discontinued and was assured that a credit would be issued immediately. I had an Email stating that the item had been discontinued but have heard nothing further, despite several phone calls when it was impossible to get through to anyone. I have taken this up with my bank, but they will do nothing unless I have it in writing from Piloshop that they have agreed to a credit. Warn everyone you know about this situation! It is obvious that they have gone bust. Serve them right too.
Ra
  17th of Sep, 2008
Hi I have dealt with this company around 2004 and 2006 but havent bought anything after that. Are they still is bad as the reviews suggest or have they improved. When I dealt with them buisness seemed very good and deliveries on time.
Na
  6th of Nov, 2008
I dealt with PiloShop a few times in the past and I received all the orders quickly. I placed another order worth $35. I got two e-mails, one notified the order was processed, the other my credit card was charged. I checked my credit card and it was charged. After a few days, no shipment arrived. I phoned them but the number is out of service. I e-mailed them and no response. I am going to wait a few days to file a complaint to RCMP.
Ne
  5th of Mar, 2009
I placed an order on Feb 21st. They sent me someone elses order. The label on the package is mine but the contents and the package slip inside was for someone else from Ontario. Because there was a phne number on the package slip I called to see if he received mine. Well, as it turns out he recieved the wrong package but it wasn't mine, it was someone elses from Saskatchewan. I tried calling the number to PiloShop but there is never anyone there and sending emails doesn't help any either. I will never do business with this company again and will place a complaint with Paypal to freeze the funds. AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!
Fr
  13th of Mar, 2009
I too have been a victim of this company. I order my product on Feb 25th. It was reported as shipped on Feb 29. As of March 13th I have not received it. I wish I had seen this forum first. Looks like I'm out $40 . Lets hope others will see this posing
Cr
  27th of Apr, 2009
Hello everyone, I would advise anyone looking to do business with Piloshop.ca to reconsider this thought. In my opinion, what sets a good reputable online retailer from a poor one is how they communicate with you in case of a problem. I placed my order for ink cartridges and a battery on March 10 and received it 2 weeks later on March 25 (too long). All my ink cartridges were delivered but no battery. I emailed Piloshop on April 2 but no reply. I called their customer support line on numerous occasions at various time of the day and during the week but its always the same situation. I press 1 for an operator/customer support, but they're "busy" and when you try to leave a message, the mail box is always full. I will never, ever deal with this company again and I advise others to not to do the same or understand that they will not receive any communication from Piloshop.ca if something does go wrong.
Mi
  9th of Jun, 2009
Hi there: I would just like to vent about piloshop.ca too. I have been dealing with them for 4 years now. Most of the time I place an order and within a couple of days I have my order. NOT this time. I am so disappointed but also relieved that it wasn't one of my very large orders. Thanks for something. I have spent the last hour on the phone, getting busy signals, pushing buttons and getting NOwhere. I too have sent an e-mail to voice my concern over my order. How sad and angry at the same time. I do however wonder if the stoppage that epson has made with relation to the ink coming from China has anything to do with our problem. Any answers, I'd love to hear them. Upset but disappointed.
Ho
  9th of Jun, 2009
I am having a similar problem with this ### company. I wasn't patient because I paid for express post, called Visa and they got on the phone right away to question the owner. I cancelled the order, because I read so many complaints about this place. I am still waiting for my refund. Visa will handle it next week if my money isn't returned. There is no point putting any energy or money into this company. My question is, 'How can a company like this stay in business?'
Spread the word in anyway you can!!!
Screw you Piloshop!
ps, . it's not a french-canadian guy, it's a chinaman.
Ju
  15th of Jul, 2009
Their merchant account and gateway provider is PSIGATE which takes care of their credit card processing. I would highly recommend calling them so they know who they are servicing and get them shut down.

PSIGATE can be reached at: 1.877.374.9444 or 416.933.6990