www.phpjabbers.comTheir free stuff was scam and they promised a lot, but did nothing

I contacted the rep from the company www.phpjabbers.com and after he explained me everything, I paid money for the services and they provided some stuff for free. I through that this company was good and they would provide professional services, but it turned to be real scam. They haven’t made what they really promised as well as their free stuff was fake. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

Je
Feb 06, 2015

Comments

• Ph
      Feb 06, 2015

Dear jenova1,

my name is Veselin Stoilov and I am CEO at StivaSoft Ltd, the company that stays behind PHPjabbers.com.

I tried to find your username (name) but could not find you in our clients' database so I really hope you are not a competitor posting fake reviews as you did not provide any other details about the experience you have with our company - order ID, ticket ID, real name or email.

Please, do get in touch with me at http://www.phpjabbers.com/talk-to-ceo.php and I will do my best to personally assist you.

Regards,