www.photosig.comThe owner blocked me, ‘coz we recently argued

1 Review updated:

I joined the website www.photosig.com several years ago, but recently I had a bad deal with the owner of this website. We argued and after that the owner blocked me. I tried to restore the account, but the rep refused to help me. I think that it was really bad and unprofessional. I wonder if there are people, who had the same problem. Please, share your views and comments. It might be very interesting and useful. Thanks.

Je
Dec 24, 2014

More www.photosig.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      Jan 07, 2015

Jeff Mason has a bogus complaint. I am the site administrator on Photosig. Mason has his facts wrong; the owner does not communicate with the members and users. That is my function. There are no reps; myself as head administrator and another whose main function is to clear out spam entries. I have suspended no one since assuming responsibilty for the site in May of 2014. Anyone "blocked" would have been suspended. I have suspended no one so far. I have locked many photos of members who abuse the system by posting numerous photos and not returning critiques to the community per the Terms of Service.